Are you having fun playing PHG at the moment (provided that it works; not crashing)

Yes. =^.^=

1 Like

Well thatā€™s simple. Illfonic will fix that by noon tomorrow šŸ˜

Donā€™t get me wrong, I love the game as much as the next guy or gal.

Iā€™m just itching for more content just in time for my triumphant return to la jungla.

1 Like

I know. Was just messing around a bit. Too many ā€˜ballanceā€™ posts and I canā€™t take it seriously anymore. Only humour comes out

1 Like

Girl, same! šŸ˜‚

I want a 50/50 option.

Repost from another thread

Dude Iā€™m sorry this game isnā€™t even fun anymore. Itā€™s busted garbage. Three matches. 2 blue screens. Third one was this. Letā€™s review. Down the guy. Heā€™s bleeding out a bit. I decide to go finish him. Nope, combi throw was nerfed. Ok, wristblades strikes. Nope, tracking wonā€™t work none of them connected. Could have gotten that kill with zero damage if the game actually worked. But instead predator is instantly melted because balance. Fuck this šŸ™„

I didnā€™t think it through well. I should have included leaning towards yes/no and such. These things always come to me after the fact.

I know. I was just there. PS4 players have it tough šŸ˜„

Sucks when you scramble to find and hour to play the game and then this shit happens

1 Like

Thatā€™s a shame man. Iā€™m just getting back settled in with life and everything, so I hope to see you in la jungla soon.

Well, maybe next time your melee doesnā€™t connect, leap away and reposition. Also, you could spam plasma caster shoots for a quick kill, rather than trying to use wrist blades.

2 Likes

I guess šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø just want it to work is all. Guess thatā€™s asking too much šŸ˜

4 Likes

I totally get that. Theyā€™ll fix it. Theyā€™ve already done a lot for this game, Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll improve the melee tracking. Hopefully, the patch notes are more accurate in the future, too.

1 Like

Sneaky sons of bitches with that combistick nerf šŸ˜¬

1 Like

Also a repost from the same other Thread Im having a blast btw win some, lose some, hunt everyday with different builds good stuff over the horizon or my name isnā€™t Joe Schmadadatzā€¦and its not

P.s. bonus clip at the end, might make you giggle šŸ˜

1 Like

Itā€™s not fun anymore because even if I can get a game that is bug free the fire team members just quit so what fun is it when youā€™re down to one versus two or one versus one. Itā€™s dumb, quit playing and came back just to realize nothing has changed so back to other games I guess

Yeah. Thatā€™s an ongoing issue.

Fun, no. As FT I feel like a zombie, everything is so easy and simple, itā€™s like watching one of those generic action movies. As Predator, itā€™s very rarely fun.

It used to be fun. Now, the only time itā€™s fun is when I team up with some of the old squad but even then itā€™s not the game that is fun, itā€™s us and our banter.

You went from almost full health to second win in less than a secondā€¦seems fairšŸ™„

What in the actual fuck Illfonic.