Army of the Dead

Only until they build giant slingshots 🤔 . I thought this was a prequel or sequel to his Dawn of the dead? So if its before, thats meant to be the origins of the outbreak? Oh zack.

I think he has really lost his marbles .

I thought it was a stand alone movie.

I’m more than certain its a prequel, if not a direct one its possibly like a spin off

All this shade being thrown at intelligent zombies smh. Have we forgotten that the best zombie ever created was a god damn genius that’ll stomp on all you foolz

I prefer the Tom Savini remake of Night of the Living Dead myself

1 Like

Yeah its good , I haven’t watched any of the newer night of the deads . They looked shit

Land of the Dead is underrated

There is a comic book prequel to night of the living dead that’s really good also

1 Like

I didn’t mind land of the dead

I’ve always been interested in intelligent undead

1 Like

Return of the living dead 1 and 2 were decent

First was is a classic

Second one is decent

I think there is five of them?

Yea

3 is better than 2

The other ones…

3 better than 2? 😄 , I might be a tad bias to be fair . The second was the first one I seen , I think I even seen the third before the original . Back in my day 🤔 you either got your hands on the vhs or you seen it on TV

1,3,2 in my book

I might have to watch them again

I’m bringing this back up because I just watched the movie.

Can confirm stand alone film that could easily get a sequel of it’s own.

@TheSenate you might get a kick out of this, and maybe even add these zombies to your types of zombie list.

No this is

1 Like

They put out articles advertising it as a tie in to Dawn of the dead , obviously just a selling tactic .

Zack the hack needs to step away and be more in the background of movies , because he is in routine thats getting praise instead of criticism and obviously people have different tastes , but come on , he has ripped the ass out of any good will . In my eyes anyway 😁

Loved that movie

1 Like