Arnold is coming May 26th!!!!!!

Do you work for them or something? lol, free content means free content. The thieving bastards have already sold us half a game for full price.

I see what you’re saying and you’re right, but there could be this and something they comes with it. I’m aware that’s a month later.

As lame as it could sound this could be paid, and the free DLC could be some skins or something. I wouldn’t expect too much personally.

exactly. if they want to piss off their fanbase and players. they just went about it the right way. digging themself an early grave for it to collapse and what milk it to the death. dlc first before an actual patch or bug fixes and they are keeping quiet as hell

I still take issue with it being a free content update but what you are saying is that only certain things in it will be free. I take issue with that because then it is infact not a free content update.

If they released this at a later date id have no issue with it being paid. But if it releases in the timeframe that they said it will be a free content update then I have a problem.

yep… cash grab while the game is a buggy catastrophe, big mistake if they do this

Lmao, no. Exactly. But there can be various things provided at the same time. Arnold can be paid, various skins or whatever could be free.

People really shouldn’t expect too much from free DLC cause it could literally be anything. Hopefully something more substantial, but it could be much less than that.

yep… It’s gonna re-burn the 3rd degree burns that they already burned on people… sadly

1 Like

“free content update” does not imply only certain parts will be free.

so what am I meant to be thankful that the bug fixes are the “free” part but the actually content of the update is locked behind a pay wall?

I just read that article, too. That’s something to look forward to. Nice to see what kind of DLC this game will have.

yep… Free is Free doesn’t mean half free or portional free. Unless of course they paid for meaning changing dlc

Nah the game devs should be kissing our ass for sticking around this long, having faith in them after…

No Communication from them

Constant issues with que times

Shit Balance

Only 3 maps

No campaign

Half a game that doesnt even work

More bugs than the amazon jungle

Exploits everywhere

And again… No Communication from them at all, just stupid meaningless shit on their twitter.

Yet im still here playing, defending it despite all my friends refunding within 2 hours of trying to connect to eachother in a match. And then they come at me with “Oh yeah remember we said free content update” Well… heres an announcement about some Paid DLC, but nothing about what the free content is. (probably just another colour on the armour skins at this rate). Its starting to become impossible to defend, its a fucking joke.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t, read what I’m saying.

A free content update could literally be anything. That update could come at the same time this update drops. Or even before. That content update could literally just be a single skin or something abysmal and that’s it.

I mean, you can be thankful or not. But if it’s free then it’s free, but it could be something worthless, lmao.

Whatever the case, I really don’t care about free content at the moment. They said content is coming and that’s all matters. But right now we need fixes, which are on their way.

I’m not trying to defend all the current bugs in the game, but the update for the DLC could include many fixes that have been found in this first month.

I am hyped for this and I shall own this dlc no matter if it’s paid or free lmao!

2 Likes

It can not literally be anything…it is the update as made obvious by the words “update”

I really think you are going out of your way here. If it comes with the exact same update. There is meant to be free content in a singular update. If not everything in that update is free than it is not a “free content update”.

What about that do you not understand? If I gave you a box and said “its a free content box” but you take out an arnie toy and I say “except for this” then its not a free content box.

Very good move from illfonic, this would encourage more people to play as arnold (fire team) and that should help que times for predator.

Im betting the 87 movie map comes with him!

I understand what you’re saying, but clearly there is a misunderstanding here that isn’t worth trying to explain further.

What I will say is if they’ve said a free content update is coming, I’m sure it will. If they messed that up they’d be shooting themselves in the foot. Horribly.

This content drop may not but free, but that doesn’t mean the free one doesn’t exist. But again, without specifications, I wouldn’t expect much at all from a “free content update”.

It hasn’t even been three weeks dude… There’s been communication on their social media. Just not what you’re (and some others) are wanting, and that’s fine. They’ve dropped 3 patches in two weeks and another is coming. They claim they have a lot of planned DLC and future content. Who knows how sustainable it will be, can only really hope for the best.

Look at this thread, it’s just a shimmer of why they’re probably not saying anything. People are salty, sure, and understandably so. Some people are also being incredibly dramatic and toxic. It’s all over Twitter, Facebook, and their forums. It got so bad so quickly that I don’t even think anyone from their team trying to engage would help the situation.

Not blowing up engagement is common for new titles dealing with a lot of negativity. Devs and pubs (non AAA) from all over have done it. Now will they come around when things are more stable to engage further? Hopefully. But who knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wow, he must have faced many Predators since 1987. He’s got a net gun grid on his temple and wears a Yautja mask as his right pauldron.

1 Like

I won’t deceive you, this is great for a fan… Paying Dlc? I’m not really in favor… even more so when they announced free dlc content for this month but I understand they have to pay Arnold to get it out in the game…
Mixed feelings about this ad, what’s next? 4 FT members playing Dutch? I’d lose all sense but I will.

1 Like