Arnold is coming May 26th!!!!!!

Cant wait until the day I see 4 Arnolds vs the pred XD

Also they best add Bill Duke so that I can use the chat wheel and be like Mac and “I’m gonna have me some fun… I’m gonna have me some fun…”

2 Likes

Doubt it, more like.

1x Arnold with 4 usual fire team members or 1x Arnold with 3x fire team members.

Just like theres always 1x predator in matches they’ll do same for dutch.

Impossible, they can’t do that if that content is 100% paid for. Who would pay to have a character that possibly can’t play it? I don’t think it works that way, it’s probably like Dbd and everyone can select it.

mmmm I’m thinking…
Maybe Dutch is here as paid content…
Is it possible that we’ll see more important characters or from the movies? Billy, poncho, mac… etc as free content? It would really be a plus for us to avoid seeing an FT squad just of Dutch.

Absolutely awesome! and more content to come with it too. Nice one Illfonic.

I dont care i’ll pay to be him if it makes me try to enjoy the game more and singles me out wearing the same shit as the rest of fire team lol maybe this get me install it again also and try help me forget the other messes its in.

ESPECIALLY During an Epidemic lol

In the picture i’ve noticed that looks like dutches gun from the 87 movie just more modern.

If that article is accurate I’m going to love killing people who actually paid more money to play as Dutch. I sincerely hope it’s a mistake on the article’s part and it will actually turn out to be free given that Illfonic has been advertising free content updates. However, given their less than satisfactory transparency I wouldn’t be surprised if they just used semantics of “yeah, you got a free content update but we never said it’s all free”.

yep… scummy especially during an epidemic

1 Like

FUCK YES YES YES YES YEEEEES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA FINALLY LADS !!!

Yeah, a female Predator killed his team and messed up Dutch good, then they used the Yautja med kit on Dutch.

Here’s a sum up of the tapes: https://youtu.be/baJ_aR4ue0U

I belive more will be revealed in the “staling shadows”(I belive this is the name) novel.

I really dont want it to be free i hope you have to pay for it, i dont care i can afford and it’ll devide the fire team and make it alittle enjoyable by being different lol.

In my opinion, skins and cosmetics are not content. So purchasable skins would not fall under the umbrella of a “free content update.”
Perhaps skins and cosmetics may be how they plan on financially supporting the game going forward though?

It’s less about being able to afford it and more about not rewarding developers for putting out terribly buggy games and lack of communication. The servers have been having issues for a lot of people for over 16 hours now and they’ve said nothing.

My main concern about the new DLC:414qyw

3 Likes

I’ll bet you 100 Dutch that’s how it’s going to be.

1 Like

Lmao.

Arnold/Dutch: Hunting Grounds

1 Like

Woop de fucking doo dar…games still fucked I couldn’t give a damn what skin people are using when queue times are this long

Let’s be honest, if this new content is paid for, I’m laughing. Do I really have to believe they created this person in less than a month?
Wouldn’t it be better to call it a cut from the original game?

Getting teabagged by a group of Arnies, please stop my penis can only get so erect.

1 Like