ARRRRR! The Pirate Predator be here, matey!

I think it could make it into comics

I self published 3 issues of an original work once. It consumed 3 years of my life and went nowhere. Maybe Iā€™ll try again someday. I also have a Predator vs Hellboy story.

1 Like

Thatā€™s how it is sometimes. Probably every other major author can say that their first attempts went nowhere, but eventually they achieved success.

Iā€™m more into poetry, but even that is religated to prasing friend or making fun of them. Recently Iā€™ve too some songs and inserted PHG themed lyrics into them, but that was the length toilet-trip effort as well šŸ˜

If AVP movie script sold, so can HVP

Maybe. Now that marvel owns Pred, IDK about a crossover. Now, a Venom/Predator storyā€¦

hook hand is a little much for me, chief

1 Like

But you can use it to wipe the fts crusty ass for them

Well, he has one and it ainā€™t going no where. And there was no way I could get a peg leg going. I wouldā€™ve if I couldā€™ve. There were no 7 " scale pirate figs with pegs that long or thick enough to match the predator leg thickness. I might try for an eye patch one day though.

pretty good figure actually

Read the bio and youā€™ll come to love the hook.

@Blueblood Arr, Matey! I did this months ago! (Yes, I made that figure from cannibalizing other figures.) Yours is impressive as well. Check out the pics and the bio I made for him.

Lol

1 Like