As heartbreaking as it sounds... im off

You were one of the real ones man. You take care

3 Likes

Fair well old friend 💯
Ion play anymore but I lurk the forums lmao

2 Likes

Good bye man, it’s a pity to read that kind of post by every experienced players. I read those posts there in the forum and in the discord channels. Unfortunatly it’s their plan, make the game as worse as possible after selling their paid dlc , the sooner they shut down the servers, the more they save money. They dont comunicate with us, they don’t give us informations, the “announcements” section is completely useless. They come to the forum once in while and answer to stupid topics and not to the serious ones. I hope you will find a good game to play Coffe (basically every one but not this) and have an enjoyable experience 💪🏻.

6 Likes

I hope that one day this game will get out of this hopeless pit and become the game we all wanted. I also hope illfonic just continue to work hard on this game, no matter how few people are playing.

Peace out Coffee 👋

2 Likes

James Cameron will kill a hundred preds in your honour.

2 Likes

@Coffee2Go Sucks to see you go brother, but your smart for making the move… im still a lil tied down being as its my only fix for a predator game… but surely my grip on this game is slipping just as fast… shame😪

Wish you well friend,and dream this game gets the attention or future indeverses treat it with love it deserves.

@Courier @OldKingHamlet every player @Coffee2Go mentioned is a a vet player since beta. You literally are pushing us all away. Quciker then you think… just a lil communication may have helped. We are all disappointed and all will eventually leave this game sooner than later. @IllFonic you dropped the ball with this game big time. Idk how or what you can do but shit needs to change asap… and so you know this is the LAST GAME ILL BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. (change my mind) psh

5 Likes

A notable loss to the forums in my opinion.

Look forward to you returning some day hopefully.

3 Likes

3 Likes

@VENN7eance on the forums right now (again)

3 Likes

Oh shit man, sorry to see you go, hope you will be back eventually, this open world exploration is a wet dream of many, but Illfonic will not pull something like that off…

2 Likes

Just play Skyrim SE on Xbox one or PC. There’s a very robust Predator mod available for it. Theres your open world Predator game. A few sister mods allow you to take skulls from npcs, dragons, trolls, etc. Check them out.

1 Like

Can confirm thats a no go lol the maps barely run as is. I could understand if you were asking for ghosts of tsushima open world coop survival or something.

Wrong game entirely.

1 Like

Good huntin’, m8. (Self-destruct countdown activated)

2 Likes

I’d have definitely gone for that…add drop in drop out fireteam players on an open world map and a random mission pops up and predator gets the option to hunt them…

3 Likes

i am out too… sorry but this game blows ass

5 Likes

I just hope that them seeing their “veteran” og players leaving will make some change… for better… anyways… ehh i dont wanna stretch this topic too long lol…

2 Likes

All the hardcore players are dropping more and more. I still have my discord to play private matches. I stopped to play pubs (if not one game for warm up) for a while. If Illfonic devs had been professional they would have done something after looking all this threads. But this is what they wanted , the more people will leave the sooner they will close the servers and save money. It’s been 6 months and even with best feedbacks possible they dont want to comunicate with us or give us any information.

3 Likes

I know we didn’t agree on topics much on these fourms, but it’s still sad to see a regular leave, regardless of the game’s state or where it will go from here, wish you well.

2 Likes

Take care Dude!! I appreciate the conversations and discussions we had. I myself have decided to abandon the game on the grounds of boredom and being unentertained. I’m going back to Smite for which the new TMNT battle pass is coming out in less than 2 weeks and I’m absolutely cawabunga for it. Wish you all the best buddy!

1 Like