Assault Glitch Loadout(ghost glitch)As Fireteam & Pred

So
You guys left the game for two months
And I can’t even play this game without matchmaking problems
(Connecting , Ghost glitch , connecting , Ghost glitch )
When do you want to fix this fucking bug ?!!!
It’s the oldest bug I think it’s from first note patch
And you didn’t fix it for one Year !!!
@Courier
@OldKingHamlet

I’d be cool with a bow fix as well…

Coool your jets Savage! What console (cause all bugs point to console) are you playing on ? Pro or base? Because the longevity of your bug problems KINDA seem to be a major long lasting issue…which all signs point to base PS4.
SO which is it?

1 Like

Im on pa4
And I’m playing this game from the first day
They didn’t fix this bugs bro

Saw Ghost or glitch in game on 1st oct 2021 at 12:30 am IST. recorded it in camera & then uploaded in youtube. Subject:- Ghost or game anomalies seen in game Predator hunting ground 12:30 am Friday IST on 1st Oct 2021

Liked the game , but there are limitation, not many maps to play or select our battleground mission, ranks are not shown in game, sometimes games get stuck with bots, why there is no bot predator to play when no real player available. wait time is too high, cannot spend reward points properly,why teamfire weapon are shown & not predator weapons, whn somebody leaves the game in between or become inactive for 5 min why not dead fire team or bot takes its place, why dead team mates do not takes bots roles in between games, all the time, why there is only one team call time.

I fixed the T-Pose glitch by deleting save data