Assault Perk points

I was scrolling and it was the one I landed on first. I could make a note but seeing as Heavy hitter works on AI and Bane doesn’t, I think it’s the more appropriate one.

Interesting point though.

PS. It would bump the Assault total up to 22 which is more inline with the Recon.

Touché.

1 Like

To the contrary, Assault, I believe is the most broken FT Class in the game. Don’t believe me? Check this out. This Loadout is only severely broken because it not only boosts both of Assault’s passives, it also just makes them Predator Killing Machines with addition to boosting the ZR-55’s already bonkers DMG output.

Assault Passives:
+Hipfire Accuracy / +Secondary Weapon Damage

Weapons: AR-W / ZR-55

Gear: doesn’t really matter too much

Perks:
Yautja’s Bane
Weapons Training
Action Hero.

Why Tho?
You see, this Assault Loadout works because it boosts several things while also combining them.

1. Hipfire Accuracy Passive + Action Hero Perk:
    It’s not exactly what you’d think to be important, but in reality, every bullet matters. Why not make sure you hit even your blind shot with Action Hero? Dead centermass, always.

2. ZR-55 + Secondary Weapon Damage + Yautja’s Bane= ?:
    DEATH. Self explanatory. You wanted a double DMG boost on your ZR-55? Here you go.

3. Weapons Training + AR-W + Yautja’s Bane:
    The AR-W hits like a brick and has the kick of a unruly horse. Make it purr more like a loyal car and enjoy most of your shots hitting (if you have good aim, lol)

Thanks. That’s my new pointman loadout. My recent sniper loadout has new and dexterous so I can stay mudded up, but you’re right. Bane isn’ta big boost, but, with the passive, it helps the zr55 get a second wind without reloading. Perfect for quick claim hungry predators.

I don’t expect it to remain this powerful soon if the patch in two days time has anything to say about it, but we’ll see.

The assault class is one of two classes capable of using the med kit without major sacrifices. I think its good.

Yeah. True. I hope there is a huge meta shakeup.

Class perks still aren’t working. wondering when those plan to get fixed.