ATTENTION DATA MINERS

If somebody can access the files they should check that out. I found it on Overgrowth with the sniper, same place as the other guy did on Reddit if that helps narrow things down. It has to have some sort of name and the blood effect was on the wrong character or it slipped in on accident. Regardless whoever can crack those files should probably go looking for blood textures.

2 Likes

Well theirs files called avp and scar also not to mention the pred being dissected model in the files (pretty wierd)

I wouldn’t mind, as long as they keep this game Predator oriented.
But they could go bananas with it, could be really interesting to fight xenomorphs against/alongside FT.

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah

2 Likes

That’s actually good to bring up because didn’t that Predator have an opened chest? I would’ve assumed it was a dissection but that would fall in line with the Alien stuff.

2 Likes

Yes I assumed they other yautja dissected him to find a predalien :b just a thought tho lmao or it’s Weyland yutani lol

2 Likes

Could be interesting if they add maps with minibosses, like whoever kills this miniboss gains some sort of buff or finishes the game with the highest point.

2 Likes

Guys, this is happening to the PMC.

Whatever this is I’ve been testing it on Overgrowth. The PMC will also do this “Alien” blood in addition to the sniper while on metal surfaces. As Predator I’ve also noticed they have an objective outline on them or at least being usable though I can’t do anything to them after a skull is taken. It’s all very strange.

1 Like

I personally think ai showing up as xeno models was the big glitch after the update :b just a conspiracy theory lmao

1 Like

That might be it since so far as while I’ve only been testing on Overgrowth, they did have a major bug on Overgrowth. I can’t seem to get this texture playing as FT but if it’s Aliens versus Predator then that’d make sense the Predator would see it.

1 Like

So after going through the maps;

Overgrowth

• Green blood
  • Can be found in the sniper tower and the heavy PMC will do this
  • Must be done on “metal” surface
  • Could not create more splatter by blowing off limbs

I couldn’t get this to work with FT. If it’s a glitch it’s at least mostly consistent to Predator but would fall in line with Alien.

Derailed

• Silver blood
  • Can only be done on PMC
  • Blowing off limbs can but not always result in “Alien blood” splatter

Back Water

• Silver and greenish blood
  • Can only be done on PMC
  • Blowing off limbs will yield more “Alien blood” splatter
3 Likes

What could silver be?🤔

1 Like

A.N.D.R.O.I.D.S i mean that the only thing crossing my mind so far

1 Like

What colour do Engineers bleed?

1 Like

screenshots anyone?

1 Like

Silver? Could be the sythetics like Bishop?

Either a really dark green or black blood

2 Likes

image image image image image

6 Likes

What a find! Can these be done every time by the predator?
Ill rule out Hellhounds as the scene in Predators proves that hellhounds have red blood.
But obviouly it must be a test for something else…not related to Stargazer soldiers as there is no explaination or narrative…unless there will be.

1 Like

I can get this working most of the time. Sometimes it doesn’t but most times it’ll work.

3 Likes

It can be seen after a Quick Claim…which became available for the sniper and only this sniper no other PMC guys let me do that.
It gave me two different colours so a slight desaturate grey silver tone in the light and dark green in the shade. Nothing more to say other than it made me go “Yikes! That was unexpected!”

Question: When does a quick claim become availabe? The same claim in the tutorial. I can only seem to do it once in this game. Is it only when everybody is dead? and that nobody has been alerted?

4 Likes