ATTENTION DATA MINERS

As for the lore question, the absolutely easiest way to say it is that while Alien exists in the Predator franchise, Predator does not exist in the Alien franchise.

And then you could say that AvP is it’s own thing, while also being Predator, I love nonsensical canon.

Predator, Alien(s), and AvP are extremelly messy when it comes down to what’s canon and what’s not.

This can be seen by the interviews of authors of Predator, Aliens, and AvP novels. They often say that, at the time, Fox Century were very loose in terms of drawing a line on what’s canon and what’s not…that’s why in both franchises we’ve got books expanding the so-called lore to “undesirable” ways, one might say.

Even the movies themselves AvP, Fox had quoted them as canon…but also here and there that they are not…

At the end of the day, I believe we should enjoy the materials for what they are: canon, non-canon, the important is to enjoy the stories, etc

2 Likes

Been a glitch of xeno blood their probably coming lol

Thiers a file called “scar”

I feel like that’s a graphical glitch. Though if one is coming I hope it’s the Predalien to at least keep the cameo focused on the Predator side of things.

1 Like

I haven’t seen this, do you recall where?

1 Like

That is a very particular texture for it to be a glitch. If it was a glitch the blood would typically be white or black. But a dark green color that lost its glowing effect is quite odd. This doesn’t confirm it but it is a big coincidence if not. Especially it being such realistic looking by blood textures, glitched textures typically don’t look good.

2 Likes

Idek found it and told us with a photo

2 Likes

It was very much xeno blood lol

Well that’s good news, at least I my mind. Very exciting.

2 Likes

I just went ahead and investigated the “Alien” blood if legit. I went to the same spot thinking I could recreate this with the wrist launcher to see if somebody is just screwing with us. Stealth killed the sniper and out comes the green blood. That…, that shouldn’t have happened wtf?

So leading a few enemies to the spot only left the red blood pools and spatters. Only the sniper does this. Weird.

1 Like

-Green blood coming out of NPCs
-It has acid effect on floor
Illfonic you son of bitches, are you guys really planing in making a AVP event?

1 Like

No…

A MODE🤤

2 Likes

Yes bitch yes I’m so hype now 🤣

2 Likes

If somebody can access the files they should check that out. I found it on Overgrowth with the sniper, same place as the other guy did on Reddit if that helps narrow things down. It has to have some sort of name and the blood effect was on the wrong character or it slipped in on accident. Regardless whoever can crack those files should probably go looking for blood textures.

2 Likes

Well theirs files called avp and scar also not to mention the pred being dissected model in the files (pretty wierd)

I wouldn’t mind, as long as they keep this game Predator oriented.
But they could go bananas with it, could be really interesting to fight xenomorphs against/alongside FT.

2 Likes

Oh hell yeah

2 Likes

That’s actually good to bring up because didn’t that Predator have an opened chest? I would’ve assumed it was a dissection but that would fall in line with the Alien stuff.

2 Likes