Attention weebs

6 Likes

Ok let me elaborate small crevices such as cracks in rocks and small holes in coral. being a furry/weeb is against god

1 Like

As long as it’s not furry.

3 Likes

Is there anyway I can prove to you I’m not a weeb? If so I would like to change your opinion of me.

You guys are hilarious, degenerates every one of you.

All of us degenerates?

Yep, hanging out in off topic, calling each other furries, definitely degenerate behaviour.

I never called anyone a furry I gave a explanation to my cuttlefish profile picture and that was about it

So you’re into tentacles? I kid…

I just expected something else when I clicked through.
(I still haven’t looked up weeb, I assume it’s an anime watcher but sometimes I wonder if it’s more like the term freak in the nineties.)

PS. You do have to admit your cuttlefish obsession is rather obsessive.

How is my cuttlefish obsessive?

It’s your profile pic, you were mostly mute till you found it though, so I’m glad you did.

You have an unnatural affection for cuttlefish. The only solution is to shame you for it. Sorry.

1 Like

So I’ve had a lot of profile pics I think one was the thonk face anyway 2-3 months I’ve been using the cuttlefish, but like I said in my earlier post I find the cephalopod species interesting especially with there evolutionary history that’s why I’ve been using it as my picture.

1 Like

Unnatural? Like I said in my earlier post I just find the creature fascinating that’s why I have it as my profile picture but I suppose I should find a new creature to make my profile picture

I wasn’t serious, just poking fun… you’re not a degenerate but that doesn’t clear the other guys.

1 Like

Dude it’s ok. Were mostly just messing with you.
You’re the cuttlefish guy, it’s not a big deal lol.
You’re not hurting anyone.

But you definitely are a furry.
Which makes you degenerate.

1 Like

Slasher you’re an sjw degenerate.
One of the worse kinds.
Lol suck it nerd.

2 Likes

What’s your proof that I would be a hideous creature that is furry

1 Like

Your cutie fish love.

You’re a fish furry.
A firry. XD

Lol I’m just messing with you.
Tho I find it funny how so many ppl just call others degenerate on the forums. Its great lol.

@REYNOSO_FUA11 is the biggest furry degenerate to ever degenerate is the history of degenerates.

Even bigger than @TheETgamer

2 Likes

NO I AM BIGGEST FURRY DEGRENARATE!

3 Likes