Audio is broken.

I’ve seen reports before but I’m experiencing audio bugs in literally all maps, excavation being the worst. Every game today I hear boars like they’re right beside me and audio is widely inaccurate! Predator noise is off cue and inaccurate as well

5 Likes

Sometimes when the Predator kills a boar or AI on a different part of the map I can hear it as though it was happening right next to me. This happens rarely, but has been something that’s occured for months now.

Lately, the audio is breaking up too often especially the music score in the background which dips and climbs in volume randomly.

2 Likes

It seems like I can hear the predator almost everywhere. When I see him in front of me and I see him cloak, I hear the cloak like it’s right behind me. it’s rather aggravating

2 Likes

I had the fun of listening to an entire 2 minute conversation of a fire team getting attacked by a particularly op Predator well I was still in the waiting room

1 Like

It happens to me too since Monday but on all maps. Music or other sounds cut out and I also lag. Don’t know if it was after my driver update but I never had any audio cut outs until Monday.
I hope Illfonic will fix it.

Note: I’m on pc and I use a wired headset.

Here’s some audio for ya that fits with the Predator theme

I feel like a Predator thrown into this conflict would be dope ASF

Neat way to tell about history too

i think bore kills and bore eats can be heard globablly.
I always hear FT klling a bore (almost right next to be but nondirectional) and me checking the map right after to see the pig icon appear. So no complaints here.
I also sometimes here a boar being eaten right in my ear as a FT and the predator is nowhere to be found on screen.

This has been happening to me for the longest now. They “fixed” it back when it happened literally every match on any map but it still occurs regardless of whether or not I have a headset on.

1 Like