Audio still cuts out

Come on this has been going on for the longest. The audio cuts out entirely on Excavation (will occur on other maps but rarely). You cannot hear anything and become a detriment to your team or if you’re a pred you’re now at a massive disadvantage.

2 Likes

Started using a usb headset instead of optical out recently and experienced this for the first time.

I’m having this the worst today. It’s been garbage! Sounds like everything is echoed and I hear boar snorts literally everywhere! I can’t track the Predator properly either because his noises and sounds are off! All other sound effects are either distorted, gone or just straight up off cue! @Courier @OldKingHamlet

1 Like

It’s been like that for me for the last two major updates. They fixed it from happening on every map but now it really only happens on Excavation and sometimes Backwater.

It happens to me too since Monday but on all maps. Music or other sounds cut out and I also lag. Don’t know if it was after my driver update but I never had any audio cut outs until Monday.
I hope Illfonic will fix it.

Note: I’m on pc and I use a wired headset.