Auto Claiming and Auto Predator slam (PS4)

auto claiming seems to be a recent thing I’m experiencing.

happens when claiming pigs and long claims on FT, which has caused me to be killed.

predator slam happens by itself at random times but doesn’t happen too often I guess.

7 Likes

Its not recent… its been there since 1.10 and they havent fixed it since… they had 20 days ^^…

Anyways yeah there is much more shit they didnt even try to look out for and fix back in 1.04 and 1.06

Add randomly attacking as Pred and melee during bow aim to that list , they need to fix a lot of problems with this game , and every time someone posts a bug , about 10 people post under giving abuse and saying " GET GOOD" and shit. Tell the development team that , Not the players

2 Likes

the auto feeding and claim is terrible bullshit especially the feeding as you cant cancel it.

1 Like

Always when they fix 1 bug 30 more pop… and the old bugs are still around

1 Like

Yea…

preds get all the shitty bugs… arrows going through ft members head while ducked, shitty dmg nerfs, all in favor of the FT

The slam glitch happens to me a lot as well has cost me a few matches. So much of predator play is glitchy if I spoke on all the glitches ppl think you hate the game.

Great concept, good gameplay mechanics poor execution on illfonics part. Not enough content, maps, modes and worst of all every patch brings a new bug to the predator gameplay. Fix one thing break another.

2 Likes

Auto feeding and claiming had got me melted several times recently

I think the auto claim and feed seems to be a PS only bug (which is a first), despite the lack of games I’ve been able to play since 1.13 I have yet to experience this. Have seen a lot of complaints about it though.

Nah I get this playing pred with an xbox controller but not the slams

Definitely on pc

2 Likes

Yeah on pc too, so rip… i also found out the bug with @Jaysus first lol on pc…

I agree seems most of the bugz are on ps4 for a playstation exclusive it seem like a pc game yall got all the advantages