AUTO INTERACTIONS STILL HAPPENING

So far this week;

I’ve been fucked over because of the autoclaim at exfil, when I would’ve had enough time to kill the last person.

I’ve just been fucked over by the auto-revive dead teammate trying to escape the bomb blast. You can’t even cancel it. So I’m there reviving when I should be defusing or at the very least running for my life, but game says “nah, you gon revive and die anyway!”.

These auto interactions are still in the game and still costing us matches on both sides.

Less time twattering on Twitter perhaps, more time fixing this damn game.

2 Likes

They dont care anymore its sad. I hope to god this game is not supported on the ps5

1 Like

they probably working on a ps5 version which will have all the same problems

1 Like

I hope not

WTF are your talking about?

so…this must be a PS4 controller mistake? Is this some kind of Macro installed on yor custom PS4 controller made in Siberia?

So, Predator is attacking a teammate nearby and downs him. I down the Predator and head over to deactivate the bomb and the game immediately begins to revive the teammate before I’ve had chance to do anything. Didn’t press any buttons, as soon as I was I range to revive it automatically started the process with no option to cancel. And yes, I was on PS4. But no, no macros or nonsense like that.

1 Like