Avorion: Lazy's Armada

as per @fire’s request, here is my current armada, and whats coming soon. (Pics are kinda ass because I dont want to have to show them outside the build menu (switching to them fucks up my automation so you will just have to accept this.

My first baby mining ship.
20200822100221_1

Then my Second, multipurpose ship (took me 12 hours to build this one lol.)
20200822100035_1
20200822100031_1

Then the mining ship that spawned from that.
20200822100028_1

And finally, my current WIP ship, my carrier/capital ship. Basically, this is gonna be my permanent main cruiser going forward (once finished).

20200822100020_1

And yes, the hanger on the capital ship comes out the tail end too.

20200822101016_1

1 Like

Duuuude. Bonus points if you can make some ships modeled after this bad boy

Might not mean much if you’re not a star fox fan, but the arwing is so awesome xD.

I tried to find a better pic, but no luck.

I probably could tbh. But Im still learning the creator. All of my ships right now are very utilitarian and simple. hence all the giant angular edges. Easier to place/remove to replace internal components

Lmao I really wanna play this game now xD

I’d try to model some ships based off some of my fav games lol.

Some of the things other people have made on the steam workshop are insanely crisp. Im talking straight up making circles and shit. Like the building possibilities are endless with this game.

Lol hopefully it comes out for ps4 lmao.

I was going to, but this creator is so complex I could literally spend months. and I mean fucking months, just working on one ship

I wanna play the game at least a little bit first before I commit to that. I need to understand the mechanics and stuff too so I know what the ship needs.

1 Like

Unlikely. Its early access and trying to get this game to work on controller would be pretty damn difficult

1 Like

lol give me a grid, il make it work lol. Honestly if i was more comfortable playing on my lap top, this would be a game I’d play lol.

Just to recreate my fav ships and cause mayhem xD

WTH kind of game is this? Intergalactic Shipping Route?

Space engineers + rts + elite dangerous is best way to describe it really

1 Like

That thick ass green line is the loop I have my mining ships on. They mine/refine then move on to the next system and back and forth until all the systems are empty

Lol nice. Looks cool xD

Interesting. I like different games like this one. There is one on PS4 all about driving big rigs through treacherous terrain with objectives like getting out of the mud. It actually looks like fun!

1 Like

Its annoying to set up though. I had to click each system, click mine, click refine, click the next sytem etc, then all the way back, and loop it (you can literally see the commands on that left panel

I saw that a while back. It looked interesting. I dont think I could play it for that long though. I can only get away with this game because I like to create shit.

Long ass time ago I had a space engineers youtuber review my bird.

Twas the height of poor ol lazy’s creativity career </3 How I miss that lazy

1 Like

Testing something

I fucking knew it

That’s cool you actually made that.

1 Like