AVP 2010 Campaign Pt.1 NOMAD IS HERE! (Mod)

How so?

I’m just saying…I think I could take ‘em🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

If we’re using night city as the setting, almost everyone has cybernetics, these range from mantis blades gorilla fist, double jump, a second heart, being able to slow time to crawl having nearly infinite stamina due to synthetic lungs better reaction time, titanium lined skin. Bunker busting cannons inside of arms, it definitely be a whole new ball game.

1 Like

Then if a pred fucks with arasaka by accident he’s gonna have Adam smasher gunning for him

Everyone already has access to invisibility and magic blades with ridiculously enhanced reflexes in Cyberpunk.

Pred’s tech would be too inferior at this point. Invisible man with a gun gimmick only works up to a certain stage in civilization then it’s just underwhelming.

It would definitely be a one sided battle

um that seems like the normal skin to me

1 Like

Yeah the lighting of this game is hard to see some details, but here’s what they look like

Here’s a 3D Model of AVP Nomad👇

Pt.2 is coming out today! 5:00 pm ET

Art above showing the difference between Nomad & Darks design was made by a awesome fan and friend known as Jaid_Wing on Twitter who is open to all Predator or other form of OC art commissions

Dont care. You didnt say welcome enough times.

You make a video were you say welcome 50 times and il watch, and like the video.

XD

1 Like

😈 ok then

1 Like