AVP 2010 Campaign Pt.1 NOMAD IS HERE! (Mod)

WELCOME EVERYONE FOR FINALLY THE MOMENT YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE!!!
Before we start I wanna thank two amazing people in making this video, first I wanna thank “PrimevalYautja” in creating this Mod and allowing it to be possible to not only see but now able to play! That’s right the Mod can be used publicly for Campaign use or Multiplayer by going to this web sight: https://www.moddb.com/games/avp2010/addons/the-nomad-predator-clan-skin

It would be a honor to have you all as my honorary Nomads to not only use this Mod but show you using the Mod in your awesome hunts! Let’s wear the Nomad Clan Brand with pride! Also please follow PrimevalYautja on their YouTube for they make awesome Predator Content: https://youtube.com/channel/UCRrrc-3aXQBIW3OT5sXJ0Mw

Last but not least I wanna thank @Divin_Thanatos on Twitter who’s made a amazing amount of Nomad Predator art and was able to make this beautiful Thumbnail of AVP Nomad! Please follow them on Twitter to support their amazing art!
https://twitter.com/divin_thanatos?s=21&t=oBssOZWV-eyfnSwBCUjR5A

((WARNING! Do to not having a PC nor being able to have the mod during the creation of this video (which originally was gonna be me playing AVP’s Campaign regardless) The gameplay portion will not have me using the Nomad Predator Skin Mod, however with the help of editing and some amazing friends who had the mod, Nomad will be seen better in the cutscenes so not too bad of news just kinda disappointed on my part on not having a PC))

The AVP Nomad Universe Lore:
-The Nomad Predator was a unknown Hunter for he didn’t have any claim to fame as a young pup, no Father or Mother, only the adoption of the Twin Xenomorph Clan. The Clan was to have said to only Hunt Xenomorphs / Serpents in a unusual way being that they’d study the Xenomorphs behavior before killing it. Nomad became so good at this for at a time he almost asked like one of them, during his ritual hunt to become Blooded, a certain hunter watched from the camera feed. They called him the Serpent Hunter, and he was fascinated by Nomad’s skill in out maneuvering Xenomorphs but also how they killed them. Once he was Blooded, Nomad was invited by Serpent Hunter to come and possibly join the Elites Clan.

Nomad was skeptical at first for he never left the safety of his clan for another, but with the wise words of Python (the Clan Leader of the Twin Xenomorph Clan) & his adoptive mother Black Momba, they encouraged it. There Nomad would go through extreme training, building his muscle mass to take on any foe, his quickness enhanced to the point he dodged bullets, and would be able to master any weapon in his two hands. Nomad was ready…and soon the ritual will commence to become a Elite Hunter.

3 Likes

I haven’t been waiting for this.

I have been waiting for the story of Nomad vs ghost rider.

1 Like

Nomad Vs. Ghost Rider would be a very odd match, Penat Stare wouldn’t exactly work on Nomad because like all Yautja, they don’t feel guilt. (INFACT like Old Man Thanos I’d think they’d relish being shown their greatest hunts or kills over and over again. However I have enough respect to the underrated antihero and say he’d beat the living soul out of Nomad.

1 Like

1 Like

Wait does that show/movie take place within the game?

I was just trying to think of a really random match up.
I was gonna say kirby lol.

1 Like

Na it takes place one year earlier than the events of the game
Show slaps

1 Like

Bruh that’s like putting Kratos against a defenseless bunny lol

Ahhhh okay, I’ve been hearing some good things about it. Might give it a watch

You mean nomad as the bunny right?

Cause kirby is a fucking monstrosity lmao.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was saying, Nomad Vs. A literal God Slayer? Yeah what can go wrong

1 Like

Theres a way around it tho.
Feed kirby snacks, avoid his wrath. XD

1 Like

Give the food or become the food…now I wanna know what Kirby would look like as a Yautja since he can absorb and transform whatever he consumes

1 Like

Pretty sure he’d get the mandibles and predlocks,
And a mask with the plasma caster and maaaybe the blades.

Possibly the cloak too but hard to say.
Given how it usually is, I would say he would really only get the look I mentioned, but as far as like power, it would just be the PC.

but this sounds like a good poll for those interested.

If kirby ate a pred, would he get the PC or wristblades?

1 Like

I feel like Wristblades would be a more likely weapon of choice.

1 Like

Well I see em use the sword so we know he could use it well lol.

1 Like

Kirby is like Deadpool when you think about it, always hungry, killing people bigger then him of more dangerous and has a fucking pocket dimension for all his weapons

1 Like

I’d say it was worth the watch

1 Like

God now I want a Predator to be in the Cyberpunk universe

Don’t think it would be in preds favor

2 Likes