AVP 2010 Multiplayer: Chaotic Fun & Mod Teaser

I was thinking more along the lines of Mass Effect 1 Legendary Edition or Destroy All Humans

1 Like

Oooo that’s a good one actually and okay I can dig that kind of remaster

Wanna hear the bad news or the good news first?

I didn’t buy a single thing from Steam for a very long time because they wouldn’t refund my money for that POS, Aliens: Colonial Marines! I told them to use my money to throw a party for everyone at the office because I was never buying from them, again.

Bad News is the video is being stubborn and will take a whole day to download, it’s impossible to do it when I’m not in the dorm. However the good news is that it’s not all that bad because something big is comingimage

2 Likes

I wore out a brand new controller on this game. Good times sadly missed.

Mashing sprint do b like that

Rather play avp2 mods

AvP2 had a lifecycle toggle where you started as a facehugger in multiplayer matches. Alien campaign also started as a hugger.

AvP2010 you just died and facehugger/chestburster was never playable since you started as Six in containment.

no. no lifecycle in 2010.

Yeah I want to see it come back. Aliens end up insanely strong in melee, especially predalien, but they have their hide and seek chestburster phase to even it out

facehugging a pred was rewarding

Thankfully they do

1 Like

Likely never. Can’t even go on steam and get steam workshop’d. Its in legal hell because of the source code leak and the engine copyright issues after monolith was liquidated. The devs were like fuck it and gave the game to the community before they went out.

they did some community server anniversary a few months back actually which was cool