AvP Evolution

Has anyone else played this game? For a mobile game it’s actually pretty decent.

5 Likes

I used to have this one avp mobile game, that I think is exclusive to Kindle cuz I can’t find it anywhere, that played almost the same as avp 2010 but it was in 3rd person. I thought that game was pretty epic

1 Like

I played it years ago on the iPad 2 you talking the one where you can customise the alien and have that wave mode. I haven’t found this game for ages unfortunately, closest one I found is the predators for mobile

1 Like

It might be the one I mentioned. It’s the only one I know of to be on mobile devices.

Yeah that but I didn’t have an ipad

Yup that’s the one. You could customise your alien and predator and it had a battle generator mode.

2 Likes

This is the one
81WpqzY jiL.SY355

3 Likes

There two I’ve played on

Very old one allowed to to play pred or alien respectively, you could customise by going praetorian or queen etc and same with predator different load outs. Absolutely hooked to that game but don’t see it around anymore

The latest one is of that predator movie with Royce n that lot. Not that great but hey anything predator related I dig

2 Likes

Yeah I remember the predators one. It was alright but nowhere near as fun as AvP evolution.

3 Likes

Bro yes.

I had the whole berserker set for my xeno and pred and loved the zerk wristblades to lol I wasn’t a big fan of the wips but the spears where pretty badass the discs I don’t remember using a whole lot but I think they where in the game as well customization was amazing for both xeno and pred and you could pick your plasma caster lol

That one was eh I liked the avp one better the 2010 one wasn’t really great just waves of enimies no story lol

I liked the game because it actually utilized the whole Super Predator vs Jungle Hunter Blood Feud thing but brought it over to AvP. Kinda weird killing Trackers and Falconers all day tho.