AVP Movies

Hey, MAAAAYYYYYYYYBE they got better over the years… look at KNB effects from Evil Dead and then The Walking Dead. They grew by leaps n bounds. I hold out very little hope though…

I would hope they learned a lesson after so many fails and upset fans. But I doubt it… I put aside a sniffer of hope that they figure it out. And make it look correct… bc once it’s noticed you can never in see it 👀 it’s like a curse now lol

Well, we’ll see in August. If it sucks, I bet it’s the least of the films issues.

Yep

None of the three young blood’s should have died, Wolf should’ve survived it just the first time he’s cleaned up xenos with a Predalien or Queen present. He has soloed mature hives. Celtic should have made the kill when he had the chances several times. Chopper was an idiot and decided to be… An idiot. Rewrite and redo both of them. But this time let’s not try to appease one side over the other

1 Like

This applies to literally every predator film worth talking about

Chopper got stabbed in the back trying to kill Lex. I’d hardly call that being stupid.

2 Likes

He was focusing on a woman who was defenseless definitely Bad Blood Vibes

She had a climbers axe and swung it like a weapon

Fair game

No more unarmed than the drug dealer caught in the net in 2

1 Like

It got knocked outta her hand by Celtic she went to reach for it on the ground but chopper kicked her into the pillar before she could grab it

1 Like

Same for Dutch in the first one. He was unarmed during the duel. And the guy who got hit by the giant log, he was shot. (Admittedly my memory is shaky on that last one though)

The cocky cop in the second one was unarmed as well since he threw his pistol

The way it works is once armed they’re viable as shown through the predators kills.

1 Like

Ahhh

Preds always get “cocky” when the plot demands it
Because can’t have badass space hunters being cool and shit
They gotta die in the lamest ways possible

1 Like

It is the only realistic way for them to die given their tech and skill

It’s only against OWLF teams does it become more manageable

they get ambushed and die because they are blind and reliant on space goggles to see.

People crawling around on the ground are only valid targets because preds are meanie heads. Comics have no bearing on the movies but people arent ready to accept this

Plus he more than likely had enough ganja in his pockets to render city hunter unconscious