AvPGalaxy's Hunting Grounds Wishlist

Hey everyone,

I recently put together this article for AvPGalaxy going over what may be coming based on the datamines, as well as our wishlist for what we’d like to see come to Hunting Grounds. For anyone interested, hope you enjoy. And let me know what I missed!

Full article: https://www.avpgalaxy.net/games/predator-hunting-grounds/wishlist/

Video version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_NkHI_lfKA&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Alienvs.PredatorGalaxy

Note Discord User Blu#7288 is largely responsible for datamining these leaks. @Tbrack25 has shared many of the leaks here from them. Thanks goes to them for these early sneak peeks

If there are any other dataminers whose work is featured here, please let us know so that we may give proper credit.

5 Likes

This is great

I’ve been trying to keep track of all leaks in the game in An Archive for all the leaks

1 Like

Nice! looks like I did miss Gauntlet, haven’t seen that before.

It was a very early leak, so it was easy to miss

1 Like

Cohesive asf as usual AvPGalaxy

1 Like

THESE ALL SOUND AMAZING! I just have to remember that half of these are wish list based, but god do I wish it was all confirmed to be true 🥺

1 Like

You’re welcome

1 Like

I’ll amend to give you credit. Didn’t realize initially that you found most of these.

I do appreciate your work, I just wish it was easier archiving it all

Article and shares have been updated to give proper credit. Our apologies.

From what I can see it looks like you’ve been sharing most of the datamines, and we’ll still give you credit for such, but Discord user Blu#7288 was responsible for a good part of the datamines. If you let me know what to credit you for specifically, if you’ve been doing any of the datamining yourself, I’ll adjust accordingly.

It’s all good it doesny Mean muchbto me

We try to give proper credit to what we post, as that frustrates us when it isn’t done in AVP communities, and especially when it’s done to us.

1 Like

All we can do is try our best and keep people informed as much as we can, because the internet is a big place and trying to track down the source of everything gets harder the more spread out everything is