Awww the field medics

No FT from the movies could pick up there friend in one second

Ahhh Yea that squad is notorious for doing that. They call it the Kill Box and they think there tactic is 100% unbeatable.

Really unbeatable hahahha

1 Like

Thats what they say. Its not my words lol. They tried that on me on overgrowth.

1 Like

Believe me, I’d rather not have to jump around so much when right up close to the FT - it’s so chaotic and disorientating (but that’s kind of the point - to stop them from pinning you down and melting you).

When it comes to the close-quarters stuff I tend to stick with the Elder Sword rather than try and target the Caster anyway. I can’t make the Caster get effective shots in those situations, whereas I’ve seen other players here use it really well in those circumstances.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure this was the team

Further proof of why the time limit hinders the game

You do get the survival bouns for being alive at the end of match, plus alot of times from my experience at least, the predator gets the most impatient 8/10

God damn that looks boring as fuck

I think only noob players pick that building to camp in (see below). The bigger 2-storey building in the same camp is far more effective as power slams are pretty useless on it.

Unless its the huge warehouses where you can’t do much and get stuck on everything as pred, Camping is “fine” since you usually find angles to shoot them from.
But then again even in warehouses it basically fucks them over objective wise…its just grating i won’t deny it.

I must admit I don’t think I’ve ever power slammed in this game

Seems like a waste of energy to me

It was

I eventually got them out of there though

Next time you encounter an FT squad hiding in a small building, try it. It tends to be a fairly good way of persuading them it’s not a good idea to stay in there!

2 Likes

Yeah

I healed twice. They second winded me. They had plenty of time to get out. They didn’t. oh well…

Because if you stand still, run to them or go melee into a building were everyone is waiting for you, you are going to get melted in 2 seconds.

Unless your strategy is proving “courage” and losing, well…

I’ll do anything I can to survive and try to win.

Sad truth.

1 Like

Prevents headshots. Also PS players struggle at anything involving y axis. Lmao at zerks running at a straightline at me with their combistick.
Fastest way to lose mask next to getting sniped in a tree.

1 Like

There are ways

Abandon this youngblood strategy

1 Like

No one complains about FT zig zagging and bunnyhopping to dodge bow shots or caster when that never happened in the movies lol.

1 Like