Ay yo fix ur fuckin game...

…or else yous are prolly gonna have a bunch of pissed-off fans mobbing your HQ by year’s end XD

Who am i kidding, these dumb mofos are too busy lapping up the shit you pump out to give a fuck. I see so much bitching about this game, but no-one who actually neglects to buy the DLCs. Seriously, all of yall are fucking hypocrites.

1 Like

Holy fuck this was stupid.

Just make a post in general calling out the ones who still buy DLC and talk shit directly to them.

Stop hiding in feedback.

1 Like

Aight thx for the idea, but this was mostly for illfonic to read.

1 Like

No problem

Raid illfonic’s gaysecks dungeon? I’m in

So you want to go into a gay sex dungeon?

Says a lot about you.

Then why do you have a boner?

Cause I’m fucking your mom.

Too bad for you. My mom says you cried and came with just a touch.

1 Like

That was pre cum, ask her why she cant walk right tho.

And I wasnt the one crying.

Saving face really is your strong suit. She had you terrified.

Man you can stop trying front, you’re moms just acum guzzling gutterslut.

No shame in it.

If anything I’m the one who should be ashamed.

Very nice sweetie. Video footage says otherwise. You cried like a bitch

Video you say?
Post it.
You won’t.
No balls.

so you ain’t denying he’s banging your mom even if he’s a masochist

how do you know who buys dlc and who doesn’t?

mostly because people tell you they’ve bought them and then proceed to bitch about how terrible they are.

1 Like

Mmmmmmmm…

I mean I can’t argue with this really. Me along with many others being so desperate for content for this game have bought most if not all the DLCs, even though the effort in half of em are a joke.

Because of that, these guys see this and just focus on the next shitty character model to stamp a price tag on, call that an update, and work on their other cash cows.

However with the state this game is in and how they’ve handled it so far, I really don’t think that not buying their DLCs would make a significant difference. With a big triple A game? sure. But with this shit with a really low playerbase and non-existent playerbase on PC? I think they’ve already made their money back with this game awhile ago, and anything at this point is just a plus.

Doesn’t justify us still buying their garbage, but just putting it out there.

1 Like

You want to hurt Illfonic…
Don’t buy into their new ip that’s ghostbusters. This game will stay busted forever. So say fuck them never buy into them again.

1 Like