Backwater under building still exist

What title says will be up loading a video shortly
Campers 3:50-5:00 mins

1 Like

I think thats fair considering if they keep the same Leap slam damage and stuff… the new plasma radius should also reach the depths of the camp spot.

2 Likes

Oh it did but they are just walking through the wall. Idk if the slam works cause I didn’t try it

Just spam slam they will come out lmao… trust me works like a charm…

Gets rids of the roaches instantly…

2 Likes

Lol. Once ai downed one they all pushed out

Sadly this doesn’t work, couple months ago I tried slamming this one person under the dock multiple times and it didn’t work and they ran out the timer so I couldn’t kill them

1 Like

Hmm… usually it works 99.99% times… unless they juked u out… they tend to come out of the hole when u are about to slam so u need to be careful…

Either way plasma radius should also be useful now.

Whenever some killjoy FT members try that on me, I place a few bear traps, turn my cloak off, run behind a tree and wait a few seconds, then roar. It typically draws them out. If that doesn’t work I just plasmacaster spam until they die. Has worked really well so far.

2 Likes

Nah I had the track mine or whatever it’s called so I knew where he was most the time

No it doesn’t. They still stay under there and slam’s don’t have the dps to down them. TBH its just bad and needs to go.

I just choose not to play on backwater anymore until they fix that stuff

2 Likes

The map just fucking sucks. No two ways around it.

1 Like

Where’s the video??

1 Like