BadBlood's Trophy Room

LETS SEE THAT SWEET BLOODSHED!!

These unlucky souls fell victim to my dumb ass.

At the end I think the guy is shooting his pistol while he’s downed.
2 Likes

If you want my crew would love to hunt you, we are a 4 man ps4 squad With some decent talent, not the best but we are a challenge if I had to guess considering sometimes 2 of us separate from the crew to collect Veritium while the other two chase the pred around with snipers 😂

2 Likes

As for a challenge… I’d be willing to bet you can’t win using only smart disk mele and range. Nothing but the disk

1 Like

Are you all at least 21?

I don’t play video games with children I don’t know.

Makes me feel wierd and cringey.

1 Like

I Just subbed my dude

1 Like

Thanks! Lots more vids to come!

Is your gamer tag badbloods? If anything on PS4 add me @Thisguy2532

1 Like

Add me my guy. I’m on PS4 I would love to hunt you guys down or hunt with you, I’ve been looking for people to play the game with, I’m only lvl 85 at the moment

1 Like

My info is in my main post

2 of us are in our 30s one in his 40s the last in his 20s

1 Like

Not all was recorded for whatever reason but this is my 2nd predator kill on my first day of playing as FT. Dutch '87 FTW!!

Your first day of playing FT? I have only played as Predator a handful of times. It’s like playing an entirely different game… that I suck at.

Yup. I’ve been a Pred main until today.

I thought the same thing as playing FT lol totally different.

I hope not to play with you in the FT team because you are worse than useless, what you do is hinder the game and destroy your own team and yourself with the Grenades, if I see that I have to play with you I will abandon the game

1 Like

you finished the game after the predator knocked you down 3 times, you finished the game hitting the predator with your rifle you are totally useless as a soldier

1 Like

Lol. Feel better?

do something good for the game and the FT team, don’t play as a soldier anymore please please please please 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

1 Like