Balance ideas based on the original

I want specifics. You said your fine with the FT dps as long as they made changes to the game but didn’t specify.

I literally just specified. More predator traps/equipment so he’s equipped to kill them/split them up, and more melee damage/viability so fighting him 1v1 is not really a viable option in most scenarios. Literally said this tho in my last response lol

That’s too vague. How is a equipment going to separate an entire FT. Also what equipment

Also vague. How. Your just throwing out general terms. I wanted specifics.

It’s clear he hasn’t really given it that much thought he just has the “feeling” of what would be right which he doesn’t have to as it’s not his job as a player so i can’t fault him for that however judging by the comment’s i’ll throw out some ideas see if that sort of fits the bill

Predator needs a dedicated gear button in the same way FT has one to throw grenades then add a few new equipment’s i’m not going to include things like gear costs here just names and what they do in a simple matter
communication jammer Removes FT obj markers and causes a garbled mimic’d zeus to give a different objective that replaces their current objective this lasts for 120 seconds

Predator dogs: summons 3 predator ai controlled predator dogs that have 500hp and can grab FT members as well as do damage to them

Drone: simply put it’s a drone it gives predator another set of eyes might have some other tools like audio/radar distortions perhaps some kind of weapon system or gun jamming property or just as simple smoke screen

whip: allows the predator to bind and drag FT has a unique interaction when done from a tree FT breaks out of it via net interaction rules

this would more or less require somekind of larger overhall that would be pretty difficult to accomplish as it either requires a rebalancing of all FT guns to do less damage to the preador at close range so it takes a minimum of 5second TTK’s or some kind of overhall in the properties that melee weapons carry like giving them knockdowns, stun effects, etc… unless were straight up going for increase melee damage of the predator by X% and give a FT class a melee specific passive and then nerf parry in some substantial way like stam costs being 50%+ or straight up X number of parries and this FT can’t parry any more

3 Likes

How is this vague. Increase pred melee damage or nerf the stun on the parry. We have talked about this a million times on here lol. With these two things changed a predator 1v1 would not be a, what’s the word, absolute joke? Lol also as equipment, the predator needs some sort of plasma grenade that causes AOE fire damage or some screens so FT members can’t see clearly for brief periods of time. Or more traps that restrict movement like the bear trap, but not so easy to see/counter

1 Like

I’m down for most of this. Good stuff

1 Like

Totally agree with you on getting a plasma grenade for the predator. blind effect would also be helpful. So would a fake 2nd wind gear item.

2 Likes

Truuuuue

As a FT-main that plays pred-chaser, a fake 2nd wind item would rule so hard. It would be so much fun to think the predator is going to heal and instead find that the Pred set me up for an ambush.

2 Likes