Balance ideas based on the original

So I watched Predator last night cause I got to pick the movie so I made a chick sit through that. Luckily she enjoyed it so I didint have to beat her. But upon watching it for the hundredth time it gave me some ideas. What if setting snares as the FT once the predator has revealed itself was an option? What if we didint have laser weapons and stuck to the idea of a team unaware they are being hunted? What if the cloak was not an absolute joke? Also admittedly in the film just a few shots injured the predator into retreating. So I’m fine with the FT melting him, I’d just like to see a little more reliance on teamwork and running from the predator than we currently see. Anyways glad to have wasted my time writing this cause nothing will ever change :)))

5 Likes

10 Likes

They just added those proximity-mines for the FT last DLC. I haven’t used em yet.

2 Likes

Yeah I hate those hahah I don’t want pred tech I want stuff like the snare traps that are more realistic and gritty. Like oh fuck we are being hunted we have to make something on the fly. Not stuff that’s like, hey Lemmy come into this ready to kill a space alien. You feel me?

Yeah it woulda been a REAL shame if she hated it

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-01-09 at 10.55.02 PM
All I’m saying is if she doesn’t like Predator (and Star Wars for me), she is not the one.

4 Likes

Hahahahahaha bro this fucking geeked

Like two FT can team up near a fallen tree and rig a swinging trap? Then one could use himself as bait. Like in the first movie? That would be cool.

1 Like

I’m just saying if she don’t like Rambo or Rocky, she ain’t the one for me.

1 Like

Personally I feel like pred should get more gear first, because FT have gotten loads of new stuff and predator has gotten Two obese space monkeys and city hunter.

That was funny till that last part :p

I don’t like the idea of limiting it too after the Pred is spotted.

A. You’d have to remove content

B. That still wouldn’t change that we’d know

C. It limits idea’s for content

Uh. How exactly? What do you want specifically.

As far as classes, predator has gotten Alpha, Elder, City Hunter, Samurai, and Viking

Viking is obviously one of the obese ones you’re talking about, which is the other?

Samurai

I wouldn’t say he’s obese though! He’s just slow because he spends all his time watching anime instead of practicing his predkour.

1 Like

Yeah makes sense

1 Like

Exactly! Lol

Not sure what your confused about here. At the moment I can just sprint into the jungle after the predator and solo him lol. He needs more traps or more melee lethality so I’m not overly confident taking him on 1v1

1 Like

No I mean I don’t want FT members having pred tech. I want the predator to have lots more of his own tech lol

1 Like

This I agree with

2 Likes

I set all my EMP mines and used all the PDL ammo in one small circle. Then I baited the predator to run after me into that circle. He got disoriented and was already uncloaked. That shit should hurt him, not just uncloak. It would be cool if FT could set real traps.

1 Like