Balancing-make NPCs stronger against FT

I don’t think balancing has to always include nerfs.

Picture this: Predator drops down and starts attacking a teammate. I walk over and start unloading into the Pred with the mini-gun. Predator kills my teammate, runs over to me, and kills me in a few slashes. I’ve just unloaded an ENTIRE CLIP from the mini-gun into the Pred. The FT’s guns have been nerfed so much, I might as well be using harsh language.

What if instead of nerfing FT’s guns to the extent that they actually are nerf guns, you buffed the NPCs against the FT to create opportunities for the Pred. I think the FT need more DISTRACTIONS to pull their attention away from the Pred, thus creating openings/opportunities for the Pred to come in and get some kills. If the NPCs were significantly stronger against the FT, the FT would have to pay closer attention to them, and would also take more damage from them, making it easier for the Pred to clean up.

In short, I enjoy your game, just maybe slow down with the nerfs and find more interesting ways to balance FT and Pred.

while i agree with your sentiment
always nerf/buffing can create some ill will for it’s players and at time create more imbalances
at the same time your lying
the minigun at close range has a TTK of 4 seconds so if the predator was meleeing you you must’ve have been a scout which you shouldn’t ever be anyway assault and Support and dutch are the only viable classes in the game currently if you were one of them that pred woulda died for entering melee assuming you pre spun your barrels or even used a better gun like the LMG

I know one thing, Major. I drew down and fired straight at it. Capped off three hundred rounds in the minigun, full pack. Nothing… nothing on this earth could have lived. Not at that range

1 Like

I can confirm you didnt land even half the magazine. Also the minigun hasn’t even been touched in any of these patches lol.

Just use the lmg its better in every way and you can snipe with it because balance. Minigun is like the only gun in the game with highly inaccurate bullet spread.

K, for the sake of argument, I am wrong and maybe 1/3 of my clip connected… Most of that being point-blank because it’s meleeing me as I shoot

The point of my post is feedback on creating opportunities for the Pred without more nerfs to FT damage.