Basic Fireteam Builds

So Illfonic mentioned in they’re last stream they wanted Content Creators to make some videos on Fireteam Builds for New Players so I’m starting with Basic Builds and then work my way towards more Advanced Builds I will need help in doing this for I do not know everything but would I would like to see for the 1 Year Anniversary is atleast have some videos for the New Players not to mention I’m crediting everyone of course and if it’s your build I’ll put your name or PSN in the description and shout you out in the video!!! I’m going to start with this First one I went for the most Basic Build I could think of that is effective and could be used all around @Courier @OldKingHamlet @IllFonic

5 Likes

Nice dude. Good vid and great for basic build design ideas.

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate that’s I’m going to drop another one here in the next few days I definitely wanna put some information videos out there

1 Like

How new? Some perks and weapons take a minute to unlock.

1 Like

I’m going to try my best with that that’s kinda why for basics I’m not gonna even include DLC but I’m going to try my best certain guns obviously pertain and are better with certain classes

1 Like

May I add my preferred build… I aim for movie accuracy and fun (very subjective).

Dutch 1987 thick skin and bane with fanatic. syringes and grenades.

I try to main the knife for perry and always remain mudded up. I hog the ammo box if I find it for grenades and syringes. I use cover extensively (if overwhelmed by a good pred), use other players as bait (waiting for the pred to go for claim then I unload) which means I am almost always Last Man standing.

If I can’t reinforce I try to go to a bridge or log with knife out to challenge pred to 1v1 … I lose mostly but it is so fun lol. I wish there was a preset command to challenge the pred, “kill me do it, come on”. I can take good damage with this build as long as I keep track of med packs. And I always move to the right or left when the Pred comes in for melee, trying to get behind him to stab.

I run solo at like 3 am so I dont often play with other teams and my voice chat is off. I know it’s lame, but still is fun when your a loner like me.

1 Like

You got it man I like that I’ll definitely consider this!!! But let me use this for the advanced since I don’t wanna use any DLC for basic players since they may not be wanting to spend more money on a game they’re just getting into but I love that build and ideas plus it fits perfectly with the 87 movie I got you man!!!

2 Likes

Is this build in the pic an actual build you are recommending to people

1 Like

Cause that build is not something I’d tell anyone to run ever. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and watch the video later and see what else you’re advising people to do

1 Like

Nicely done

1 Like

Check it out it just something I think would be a basic assault build something that most people would have

1 Like

I’ll give the vid a watch!

Also I’m sorry the way I said that was very negative. You are just making content and trying to help the community! So my bad dude that was wrong. What I SHOULD have said is I don’t agree with that perk combination, but maybe you see something in it I don’t I’ll have to watch the vid

2 Likes

It’s all good man I understand let me know if I could do something better let me know I definitely wanna help in a positive way