Basically they did the double Dutch thing again?

So it just occurred to me, remember how we got Dutch twice and were kinda like uhh ok? Well now we got Viking… twice? Cause all the standard predators had a male and female option… so instead of just releasing Viking and having a male and female option you figured you… break that into two separate dlc’s and make us buy them both?? Is this the laziest and most misguided shit you could have possibly done? Hey this ones for free illfonic! Wanna make literally quadruple whatever you are about to make with this dipshit dlc!? Release Mr black dumb dumbs. There ya go free money

1 Like

shaddap you stupid motherbitch! Where’s parrot friend?

I see you’re still a treasure as always

2 Likes

Just let it out. Like you’re deflating a balloon full of hot air.

Hmmm. K

You will hate me for saying this

But I will take the samurai twice too

Lady samurai Predator confirmed?

Also in April it’s going to be Dutchs Predator

Funny thing though, its may or maynot be the one he he got the helmet from thats on his shoulder.
I’m assuming that was from one of many preds he fought over the years. I hate that they refuse to add any context since there is no story mode.

I don’t think it’s that one as he obviously killed it

Their post says the hint is on the tapes and on the tapes a Predator let’s him live ( I think I haven’t heard em all

You’re not wrong, though i still think they are improving the game

1 Like

Dutch’s Princess
I’d love to see her

Also @MassImpact124 I’d love to see the Predator Dutch got his mask from

Plugging this because I can
We should be able to wear Dutch’s Predator mask or any Predator mask as headgear

2 Likes

In the next Predator update it should be expected it’s the Predator royal who let Dutch go. I’m fairly confident it’s going be her given what the playstation blog said but given everyone expected Isabelle and we got a Predator things might change. Granted it is coming from the playstation blog so Sony is seemingly committed to another Predator but still, we have just been duped.

April 13

Bet

Im feeling like it might be the 20th/23rd, but sure I’ll take another bet

No changing dates this time

Loser has to change thier pic to that of a bare hairy ass 😂

This is the most fun ive had with the game, a game should be fun to play first imo, and with custom match modifiers we can have whatever balance we want, hell the max health you can give ft and Predator is x10,000, the customization is alot deeper than expected and it will definitely help with longevity.

1 Like

Ok…

Or a piece of fruit that resembles one

I choose April 13

And if we both lose?

🤔

😁

We choose each other’s punishment!

How about we both have to change our pics to the same image for the rest of April

1 Like