Batman: Dying is Easy

2 Likes

Wow that was… Disappointing…

Like God the concept of the Joker dying to cancer was such an interesting one and without any foreshadowing nope it’s a lie.

All of Batman’s responses…

An act.

And that ending what? Batman has always been hope but not no it’s better to live in hopelessness???

Ya the dudes dead, let the family know so they can move on but that’s not being hopeless. Not to mention Batman is Hope.

Like God this film is literally Batman tricked the Joker into revealing the dead body of 3 cops. Big deal.

Rather than The Joker is dying and we see Him and Batman’s last conversation as opposites.

So much wasted potential for bad twist.

Superman is hope

Batman is fear

Batman is still Gotham’s hope.

He definitely isn’t hopelessness.

And hopelessness definitely isn’t good.

I just don’t understand why Batmans Villains just dont blow him away with a assault of fully automatic weapons or whatever lol

i couldnt cringe through watching it, the dialogue sounded contrived and unbelievable. I mean they have cartoon characters giving super long monologues in a serious tone. It just breaks immersion. The visuals are great! Better to put it on mute and maybe read the captions.

Well it is a fan film

I mean…

It was pretty self evident in the first part

Dude had bullet proof armor and when they do have assault rifles Batman pulls an arkham games and just doesn’t let any one hit him.

Laughs in the dark knight and Arkham series