Bear traps are glitched

After losing a few rounds at exfil, my team and I did some investigating and found out what was happening. Apparently, destroying bear traps too quickly, leaves them able to still activate. Video demonstration below.

@Courier
@OldKingHamlet
7 Likes

Its such an annoying bug!

I hate the fact That you try to punish dumb preds for throwing them in view of the player. You destroy them to only have them still be operational even tho they are triggered.

This also leads to the Trapped message to stay on your screen. Happens maybe 80% of the time.

3 Likes

Didn’t know this was a thing I’ll definitely try to avoid this in the future

1 Like

Yeah to Avoid it is to let the traps set then blow them up

2 Likes

This is true. I thought about mentioning that.

1 Like

If you didn’t someone would lol

1 Like

This explains somethings…damnit

1 Like

Yeah something but not everything

1 Like

Yes, this is definitely a thing.
And its also being exploited, since you practically have a shield against bullets that turns into a trap.

1 Like

Hoping for a response from an illfonic rep.

Hahaha good joke.

1 Like

I’m gonna be a little annoyed if it’s not fixed in the next update.

You are adorable

Somethings are so broken , that they are working , when they shouldn’t work . My mind is blown

Thats bullshit man! Im not sure if it was always like this, i’m sure it wasnt but if this is what it is now,then i think that needs a nurf.

Not a nerf. Just a fix.

Actually, bear traps could use a bit of an armor buff, about 25 - 50% increase or so.

Or, just make the traps silent.

1 Like

Bump. please fix. happened today for me.
Destroyed the bear trap, it was the only thing there. Then dude get stuck on it about a meter or two away from the original spot.

2 Likes