Beat class in the game hands down

BEHOLD ITS GLORY

3 Likes

Quick take this down before everyone sees how OP it is!

1 Like

Remember beta where the whole team ran grenade launchers & collectively collapsed the san adreas fault causing earthquakes and dropping the preds fps to 0 as soon as he touched the ground and it did like frag grenade damage?

2 Likes

Yeah, that was the best.

1 Like

Impact nades were sent to hell for a reason and they should never come back and its everyone’s duty to remember that.

That weapon can never atone for its sins.

2 Likes

My eyesss! 😫

1 Like

Kids on the beat, Kids on the street, Beat Kids! Beat Kids!

question = BUT the Jungle Hunter 87 class is unlocked by the storefront where they play the game, eg if someone’s account has the preorder tag on it or not. ?

answer = this means illfonic released jungle hunter jh some limited account on steam who had preorder tag on their steam account. this wat illfonic was saying .tell me bro …is it right r wrong

Only Epic and PlayStation games have the tag, as they’re the only preorder systems.

This is not the thread you are looking for, by the way.

1 Like

You forgot the +XP perk!!1

2 Likes

OMG… this is the reason I was taking them out one after the other this morning… Us veterans know, but trust me, new players actually saw this and thought it’s a real meta (just few minutes ago I took a steam squad of scouts with miniguns XDDDDD)

1 Like

You idiots, it doesn’t even have xp boost on. Smh not even close to meta without that perk

3 Likes

What’s funny is that I encountered people like this the other day except they either the QR-4, Mercenary, shotgun, or Minigun on scout dualist with no perks at all.

1 Like

love how all the perks are concentrated on being down dying on the floor!

plan on doing a lot of deathing i see?! hahahaha

And the smokes, so your own team cant even see whats going on! Mwah! perfection!

2 Likes

Ummm this is not the Mighty Grey Model Overload. That is the best Class in the game second only to @James-Cameron

1 Like

Accurate.

2 Likes