Beat me and my high score?

This has been beaten by many of other pred players

Myself
Thunderwolf
BDE
Samhain

“You wanna make me proud kid? Take your bag of tricks stay with em…find out where they take her…go get ‘em long ranger”

-det mike-

Seriously you need recorded video of you beating the FTs that are best at the game.

Thing is most of them simply don’t play anymore.

90% of FTs today are mediocre at best.

They are fun to toy with….

Don’t confuse a good player with a Heckar. The good players you’re talking about are actually kaka, some arrogant cheaters, racists who confused dad with dick! These retards don’t play anymore because no one wants to play with some cheaters

2 Likes

I been done with this game for a while now.
Seriously only dumb asses play this game any more when theres a million other things to play.
Just tryna see if anybody recognizes them.

How do you differentiate cheaters from good players? I’ve always been interested in it)) 😉

O shit uou losers still playin this trash…star citizens coming out. Heck you coulda played hunt showdown, the new counterstrike. Baulders gate 3, diablo 4. PHG yah everyone left…its a shit show of a game

but you’re Flash Gordon the orignator!? You used to get into matches with me while I was on a fireteam full of hotshut PStation potatoes…and ruled! How could you not play PHG anymore with that kind of combination! 1 lonely PC FT member amongst a potatoe smelly lot~!?
Its almost impossible to not want to play with that combination while you hunt as predator on a slick PC machine! Bitch you dont get why this is funny. We use to fear you! Only that nobody ever gotten into a match with you with a full PC FT!!! So get good you square! You’re a fruit!

You didnt see me much cause i was mostly playing private matches pc only. Why the fuck are you playing this console port lol

why are you?

because you wanted to test something no doubt!
I can hear you shouting " yo guys dont do nothing…got to test something…"

I like to play it because I can do other stuff while waiting for a pred match.

I completely forgot about hunt showdown

Says the clown with his shirt off lol you needa work out bitch

Bro no one thinks about you, you ain’t the senate mate

Droldg420

We’re already friends homie

Clearly you do if you are responding to shit over 2 years old.

1 Like

I beat this ages ago I was at one point up to 78 ish games without a loss

1 Like

No I think about this game,
I love star wars, and ol palps, you ain’t him mate, within in two sentences of reading your dribble anyone can see that you are a toxic mofo, people are dumber for listening to you.

If you knew the history of the forum, I rarely do any actual Palpatine bits.
I got the nickname Senate from my old SWBF2 groups because I would, for lack of a better word, mock Palpatine with a pretty accurate impersonation whenever I’d play as him and mess around with friends, and I used to be a Palpy main.
Hence the name Senate.

Also I’m one of the more intellectually minded individuals here, Fire and Anyt1m3 will attest to my scientific mindedness. Have a proper conversation with me and you might actually learn something about how the body or world works.
If you wish to discuss toxicity, look in the mirror, pal.

3 Likes

Never heard of you. Honestly I would move on. Even if you’re trolling. Rarely any entrainment here any more and honestly only Idiots still play this game.

1 Like

He sounds like that one bootleg batman we ran into

1 Like