Because you said Sorry

Good to have you back

1 Like

We definitely did not receive mr. Black. Lol. And the armor only for 2 classes… not exactly. Cash money of them

A part of mr Black. People were really excited, some to the tune of $20

The mask doesn’t even count. That’s a mask. It’s the same as jungle hunters mask being in the field lockers. All the players who don’t have him, certainly don’t consider this, partly having him

People were really stupid to the tune of throwing away 20 dollars. Mr. Black mask was free within a month, and the rebreather is bugged. So players paid 20 dollars for ONE mask. and this is why we can’t have nice things lol

2 Likes

I agree with. Wanted to give illfonic a little more credit before i start bashing the again

I do give credit where it’s do. Like Isabelle is a good character. Her weapon is cool too. But the year anniversary “bundle” was complete shit and a total slap to the face. Too bad no one listened to me till after the fact

1 Like

People forget and move on. It’s not like this is the only bad financial decision they made. This is probably one of the cheapest ones

1 Like

1 Like

Then why write a response lol 😂

Oh Ya really what about our miracles! Lol

Because honestly your opinion means to the way ppl want to spend their money! I would drop that because honestly your the only here upset

No I’m not. Literally everyone was salty after mr black came out lol. And now with the other mask being bugged there’s TONS of people upset. You just don’t care

1 Like

I do care I don’t care about the year anniversary being 20 dollars! Thts ur entire gripe tho!

It was 20 dollars for 1 mask. That’s the gripe. And players got screwed. And people are complaining. But you just don’t care that they got screwed.

1 Like

It was 2 masks but ya totally agree at least add all the dlc in one bundle for that price 😔

It was 1 mask. There were 3 in the bundle, 1 got released extremely quickly after this sale, and the other is bugged. So they paid, for a single mask. That’s not how you sell content

1 Like

It was 3 masks in total , total bullshit

Oh ya!

It was 20 dollars for 4 preds and early access to three masks and 10 warpaints and it was clearly marketed towards the new players and maybe the players who didn’t buy the pred Dlc

The bundle…was every Pred released since launch and early access to 3 masks and like 7 war paints.
Now…if I earn your money for you I’ll happily tell you how to spend it. I don’t however, I earn my money and chose not to spend it on the DLC. For someone who had been waiting for the steam release however, and was contemplating getting it on steam? How are they wrong buying the DLC bundle?