Because you said Sorry

I’m coming back and please from now on I’ll just private message you if I find it offensive, Though I now realize that it’s also our right of speech but it’s not supposed to be for what we want, it’s the good we ought

7 Likes

What did you do? 😁

I find the religion offensive - where’s my apology?

…seriously though, no one really gives a shit if you or anyone else stays/leaves this forum, so try and spare yourself (and everyone else) the drama and perhaps don’t bother with the personal status update threads in future?

Your religious beliefs are just that - ‘beliefs’ - they don’t have any basis in actual reality, and they certainly don’t supersede other people’s rights to free expression.

6 Likes

Based on the fact your name is elder pred I’d think you’d be checking these forums out regardless of what people on here are saying lol

1 Like

Sheesh really going on him here huh lol

I thought I was quite restrained! Anyway, I don’t mean to shit on him in particular, but I’m really tired of drama queen threads and religious sanctimony.

1 Like

Everything. Or atleast 99% of everything. On this forum is nonsense anyways. Off the top of my head. Things we actually got, that we asked for, Alpha became a separate class, not just a skin. City hunter (which was more or less guaranteed anyways) predator getting specializations(which we only asked for because they added broken ass ones to the FT so we needed them to attempt to balance it) and Isabelle. And more maps, even though we didint get the maps we asked for. Literally everything else is them just doing whatever the fuck they want. That’s a pretty awful ratio. This forum exists so we can pretend we matter lol

3 Likes

Technically this was self fulfilling. No one was really hyped for Isabelle (at least that I remember) until she was teased. Then when teased and the switcheroo came it drove up her interest. I expect if they’re not dropped next there will be some heat over the Super Preds (we’ve got Masks for Mr. Black and Falconer in game now after all).

1 Like

By Isabelle, what I mean is just movie related content. Don’t get me wrong. I wanted Royce lol. Or the super predators. Or both. But I can’t hate on them just for the sake of it. I atleast have to be honest. We did ask for movie content. And she is movie content. So there’s atleast that

1 Like

I wasn’t against her being added, just not what I was expecting. I’d actually rather have her than Royce personally (Brody is just so weird in the role, the Isabelle as a character is a better fit, plethora of personal reasons I’d take Isabelle over Royce) but in all truth I’d rather see and was expecting, Predators from that movie over FT.

1 Like

Yeah. I mean for sure all preferences there. Which is why I say movie content is movie content. I like Royce cause they went with a slightly more realistic take on the hero instead of the over the top macho hero. He’s more down to earth, and concerned with the situation at hand and survival. Which is probably how you’d really be in this scenario especially considering it’s all people you’ve just met lol. And I was kinda hoping if we got Royce we’d get a buffed AA-12 shotgun as a primary. I love shotguns and having one as a primary weapon would be dope lol

9 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahah

1 Like

So…agree to disagree a little on Royce here. He’s a little more realistic in the sense that he’s not having the greatest macho moment in cinema history (see Weathers and Schwarzenegger) but even mercenaries have a team build dynamic and set and his whole “I’m best alone” thing is absolutely bullshit. Also the idea of a shotgun primary in an engagement zone is ludicrous. Even if CQB is expected, distance is your friend in a firefight. An underbarrel attachment for breaching absolutely but there’s a reason all military uses rifles

I mean obviously the OG characters are way better. But also, in the given scenario, using people as bait, leaving people behind because they’d slow you down. That’s the stuff I mean. He gives 0 shits. And saying he works best alone was just a line, he clearly intended to use teamwork (or take advantage of the others) AND relax with the big brained real life stuff dude lol. It’s a video game and I want shotgun primaries. Also, there’s law enforcement in high level anti terror groups who 100% are armed with shotguns. If you’ve ever shot them, you’d understand gamers perspective of shotguns is extremely warped lol. I can kill someone with a shotgun 50 meters away. Games have people thinking more than 10 feet and I’m just tickling you 😂

Oh I’ve used shotguns and understand police and other more urban centered CQB units using them. It’s my pet peeve with the movie character, not the game or the weapon system. Just a completely bad choice for the background and environment he was coming from, rifle might have been more boring but definitely more appropriate. Their movie they can do what they want though and the shotgun is bad ass.

Yeah I mean his auto shotgun just added to his character. Kinda like a horror movie villain is remembered for there weapons. It just added something unique to his character.

Yeah I mean it does…I just would have gone a different direction. My movie critiques and gripes will get you a cup of coffee if you got $2 to go with it though at the end of the day lol.

I’ll agree I’d like to see a buffed version of the auto shotty

1 Like

I’m a massive critic as well with movies. Trust me, I’m not out here saying Predators is a great movie hahah

1 Like

We also got cloak fixes (sniper nerf), a part of mr Black lol, PRED armor (not strictly asked for, but still a part of PRED buff) and in general FT got a lot of sheet to make it less boring. If like to say the i could go on and on about this, but sadly i can’t 😂😂 Although it kinda looks like this is a communitiiii sponsored game, that was not the intent.