Become the 5 Finger HAND Nation!

So a few of us understand the importance of winning and fighting for whats strong and for whats right!
What is strong about PHG? What aspect is a right win for you!
Be apart of our Handy forum!
Put a High Finger High Five (anything that looks like a hand showing all 4 fingers and a thumb) as your avatar and we will leave a high5 legacy to this forum if ever you should dare leave. Which is probably going to happen in a month or too after the next AFTE DLC comes out.

I’m enlisting @Fire and @REYNOSO_FUA11
I salute you!
and @Cptclutch117 i’m starting to lose you. :( sad day!

3 Likes

Sorry but this handjob should be done by somebody else as this goes against my policy of telling people k when they announce their departure. I will do that until there are no more users and only I am left to type a farewell speech to myself and then respond to myself k.

1 Like

You salty. You’re the one with a dirty mind. I never said hand jab. Its the utility of mankind. You must have a problem if you don’t identify with 5 fingers! but I thought you became a human after all my attempts to ban you! Dont you remember that? Dont you remember the Kass? That was me in my many different forms!

Whoa what’re you talking about? I’m referring to a job that’s done by one of you hand folk i.e a hand job.

GOOD!

5D321538A80F

1 Like

Mass I only have 3 fingers left on my right after the recent incident. At least the fireworks looked good for my family, be it the only good that came out of that debacle.

?? what was that incindent? When?

I think know:

@Anyt1m3

No option to reattach? I’m not familiar with how traumatic the explosions are.

Also, do you know what it is about amphibians that allows them to regrow lost limbs? Has to be something genetic. I wonder if all this regeneration leads to a possibility of cancer or do they have better cellular mechanisms of protection?

1 Like

explosions happen all the time! Once there was an explosion that created the universe . Then there was another explosion that created life itself…

1 Like

Count your blessings

1 Like

What did @TheSenate’s explosion create? A new universe for bacteria and sporophytes?

1 Like

Must have been a few pocket rockets in his pants!

I hope they don’t go off only on 4th of July, for his sake. Reproductively that’s worse that loosing a few fingers

1 Like

That was a joke lads.

Being serious I learnt my lesson with improvised fireworks at a young age, when one detonated next to my ear, giving me tinnitus in my left ear.

The lesson I learnt was to run a few feet further, and I’m still improvising my own firework shows.

1 Like

Sounds like you had quite the adventure

1 Like