BeerWarrior66 match from predator side

If you haven’t fought beerwarrior66 in a match you should start digging your grave the second you see his name and try to get 5,000,000 time better before the match.https://youtube.com/channel/UCqOJt1X8hlOoFbZ-Psfls7A

2 Likes

Wait until you face him with other 3 players of the same level on the ft.

1 Like

I might die on sight then. And do you have any tips on how to become better at predator?

You don’t die on sight…you don’t see them

1 Like

Oh 😐

I can try telling some things that other told me as well but in the end for me what helped me get better was watching what others do that works then replicate it through practice, then trying some new tactics here and there, but its limited what you can do that is effective.

Play with long ranged weapons so… plasma caster, smart disk, bow, combistick. Always attack from a position or angle they dont know you are there yet, if you get spotted and start getting shot just go away and try again another from position. Don’t attack from the same place too many times in row, won’t take long from they find the direction cus your weapons give it away due to noise and trajectory of the projectiles.

Don’t come close to the fireteam unless if you think there is the chance of getting someone down and maybe a kill. If per example you try to come close to use the bow if you miss a shot just ran away cus you wont be able to outdmg if you miss. Fireteam is stronger than Predator, they can always outdamage you over time, your only options are to ambush them fast by surprise to get someone before he can heal and the others make you go 2nd wind. So you have 3-5 seconds from the moment you start attacking the FT with the ranged weapons I mentioned to get a kill, thats is possible if you are hitting the shots otherwise you are dead. Using enviromnent around you to your advantage together with the Predator mobility is how you can last through longer engagements, meaning running behind cover as you shoot them or changing positions and angles through the fight.

Again just watch here how I have to play here to not die: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_cKeGjhJBk

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice I will try to use that with my mr. Black color with the battle-axe smartdisk

Oh shit

1 Like

This. All of this.
I used to watch BTL and got somewhat good as Pred, but when I discovered Sam I got 50x better, got over my fear of playing FT, and now consider myself a mid-level player, all from watching his videos and trying to emulate how he, Beer, Wolf and the rest play. Yes, I can’t 100% replicate it because I’m on console, but there are also some beast PS players and watching them helps a lot too. You’ll learn a lot from watching pros, I highly encourage it and then practice, practice, practice. You’ll die A LOT but the next time will be better than the last, and soon you’ll be a sexual tyrannosaurus, just like us.

1 Like

Y’all stay hyping these predators up like it’s hard to 1-2 shot a whole FT right off the bat with this game’s joke-ass dps. XD

The game starts to feel even worse than it is when you realize you have to hold back so much as the predator just for the match to not end in less than a minute.

I faced Mr. BeerWarrior66 one time and never forget that match… He is a deadly soldier, he can control the distance perfect and switch from Knife to Cannon in a very fast way.

I dont forget his words at the end of our match… I search for a pig for a last attack because we had only 2 minutes left… when I was close to him I hear his voice “Ahh you wanna fight for the last 20 seconds?” I was thinking YES, YES I wanna fight… And we fight for the last 15 seconds but sadly the match was over…

He was very competiv in 1 vs 1 against me and that’s not many, because iam good with my Hunter and my Eldersword! 98% will lose in 1 vs 1 melee fight against me but he could have won if we had more time.

otherwise i see him in some matches with Samhain at Samhain´s YT Channel… when they two are togehter youre fucked up as a Predator

1 Like