BEHOLD! MY STUFF!

So I have waaaay to much time on my hands and made 3 Yautja who all have names and backstory 😅
Behold:
Cheetah
Wisp
Viper

Do you guys have a Yautja that has a name and or backstory?

2 Likes

Is this predator is some kind of homo or gender, what is this g. y net on his body come on.

You should probably send a PM to Nomadclan. Just like you, he’s also a gay furry who makes up fantasy stories about Predators.

1 Like

These look very nice^^
Love to hear about them!

Surely I do give my loadouts names. But my alien language skills are insufficient to figure out anything meaningful, so I’m simply naming them according to their loadout like ‘Disco Partizani’ being the loadout with a smart disc or ‘Trapper John’ evolving around traps.

As far as backstories go that’s a definite no from me. But I’m curious to hear the backstories of your trio :)

Hey whatever works right? I’m all for funny class names since COD.

1 Like

goofy

1 Like

Yes i Have ,Machiko Noguchi, ,Nat,Ka,Pu, ,Lar’nix’va, ,Bakuub, ,Ki’vik’non, - Predators Name from my Books Alien vs predator - Planet Hunters And AVP - Prey

1 Like

I’m just seeing this second part and jeez…I’m not gonna torcher you with the lore, there’s too much but here is my boi Nomad

2 Likes

Yea those are better one, looking good

my boi specops could kick his booty

Nu uh! 🤣
Idk probably

yuh huh! he knows how to use grenades from watching all the fireteams he’s murdered throw them

Honestly though a Yautja with a addiction to explosives sounds intriguing 🧐

Like Guardian from Predator 2

i wish there was a self destruct version like boba fett’s emp mine from star wars

We desperately need Plasma Mines, I think those would be awesome against FT, especially in choke points or boom rooms.

Deadly combo with the bear traps, which is probably why we won’t get them😔

no mines for you

Very cool dude 👌🏼

1 Like

i dunno what this threads about but Behold your stuff smells.