Berserker need RESKIN/REWORK

nothing screams zerker… i was thinking he had a charge and plowed people down like a instead of leap slam he rushes into them causing a flash on impact. Does 130 dmg… thats all i can think of

1 Like

Yours wins.

Lol

1 Like

I think all Preds need more health… If all it takes is one mag from an assault rifle to do some serious dmg they are too weak. Considering that there are usually four people emptying weapons into you the moment you engage.

Scout is way to squishy IMO, especially with weapons being so clunky. Zerker, yeh…

1 Like

Its not even about hp… it about dmg and mitigated by either more HP or reduce bullet dmg perks… the fact penatration is 5ts and honestly it does add up over time… 5 fucking pts is dumb…

Rework ideas

Wolf technically is beyond a heavy predator… considering he is maxed in all stats among the current preds.

Zerk stats dont need changed. But his bullet pen needs to be 15 percent to maintain viability.

1 Like

I strongly believe Berserker and Samurai got a small buff in stamina in 1.16

yah… sam is by far not worth the money

I want these big boys

shrink the model width down… add in some muscle… not a 60in waist

I agree wholeheartedly zerker needs a overhaul so he can be at least closer to scout is in term s of viability hell I’m in the camp at this point I’d love to know with the game knowledge we have know did the combistick even need nerfs? with how much power the FT collectively have with parries and raw damage output from their Lazer rifles I don’t honestly think so anymore

his cloak sucks… energy sucks… the only thing he has is hp

I’ve been working on how to get better with Berserker and I’ve found out a few things. This is obviously based on my personal notes, experience, and play style

1: Adrenal boost is a must have
2: When FT spots you in any capacity GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE TREE. You are literally a sitting duck even wile moving/jumping in the trees
3: Hide behind corners like your playing Solid Snack from MGS, cloaking helps. When someone gets to close stab the shit out of them, preferably when they’re alone or after they walk past you.
4: Disengage fights more early and often because if you go into second wind you will need all the stamina your thick ass can muster
5(Optimal): Bring a melee focused build

sounds like a squishy class lol

Your only squishy in the trees, when everyone can see you, and when your in second wind

till melee is fixed… this will never feel like a predator game… reskin the game and we all wouldnt even look at it. I am fine with parries and FT having the weapons… I am not fine with knife dmg in its current state. The Ft member should use stamina on swings with knife… choose to parry or swing… theres gotta be a tradeoff

Solid Snack lol

TOTALLY FALSE… WITH HEIGHT ADVANTAGE AND PENETRATION YOU TAKE 25 PERCENT LESS DMG.

sorry about caps

But only in trees were they can see your slow ass
And most FT now look up when they hear the Predator
So a slow Zerker in the trees might as well be target practice

learn to jump and run through trees while shooting

Shhhh

1 Like