Berserker need RESKIN/REWORK

He is by the worst predator right now. Or give the pred some gear; items suck… except the traps. At thispoint zerker should be removed from the game.

1. With state of plasma caster… the charge is to long… should be 50 percent since it does less dmg now.
  2. Cloak should not use energy but if you do go overload it destealths
  3. Take 35 Hp of each FT class. 5 swings to down any FT member is to much
5 Likes

I agree with you he is in a sorry state after his nerf. His stamina is a joke and his weakness overall is horrible. There is not much to do with the zerker in his current state.

1: Either give him somekind of bullet resistance while melee or something like that.
2: the more damage he takes the more damage he deals.
3: Successful Downs should give a regen on stamina by 10% at a max of 30%
4: second wind should be able to still fight but at the cost of the second wind timer.
5: Only Pred to not click and giggle while cloaked.
6: Multi shot plasma caster with lock on aim but not tracking plasma. At the cost of not being able to charge shot.

3 Likes

Something… and a skin rework… or just gut him and put in mr black

1 Like

I would like a Mr black mask. Other than that The skin is fine

He’s trash because melee is trash and his giant hitbox with his giant head on his giant shoulders makes him bad at everything else.

2 Likes

so true more to add

1 Like

not to mention the hitbox issues with FT not addressed on ducking FT members.

1 Like

I think it would be cool to allow the Berserker to attack while in second wind with a damage boost, kind of like entering a rage, since it is tough to escape.

3 Likes

Fatzerk is like sending a 400lb man to the middle east and expect him to start laying waste.

Ideas

idea 2

idea 2

he doesn’t need gear if hes melee

at the cost of self destruct

Yeah, that could work.

hes still gonna die reguardless

Most likely.

I just feel there needs to be more variation between the Predator classes.

id say up the gear max on elder
zerk needs like no gear… he needs satmin and health more melee
scout is fine.

zerk

I tihnk thats fair

While the Zerker is in second wind rage he cant be parried?

Or maybe that’s too overpowering?

Yeah that’s something you would really have to test. I think that the berzerker should actually feel like a beast but he’s just a big slow bullet magnet.

The problem I think with zerker has been and will always be hard for noobs but easy for any half decent player.

It’s kind of like the wraith in evolve destroying pubs but getting wrecked by premades.

1 Like

I have had a lot of success with my Berserker build, or Medzerker, as I have cleverly named it.

The Berserker doesnt have a lot going for it right now, he needs to have his passive melee damage trait restored, and maybe a cooldown ability that allows him to blow through parries.

Then if you start adding cooldown abilities to one predator, you need to do it for the others, so I dont know.

re-stat him… is the only way. Give him one gear point max hp 4, satmina 2.5, speed 3, gear 2 or 1

1 parry and hes done due to stamina and cost of jump for him. Best to run plasma caster and combi for 2 hits and throw… it still downs anyone with any pred u choose. Or disc but good fts will shoot it

That is clever I named my berserker zerkseez