Berserker Predator coming soon

These are new animations leaks of scar and berserker plasma casters from Reddit

8 Likes

Both look like they can lock onto you and stuff…

The one that moves the first one looks like either scar or wolf

3 Likes

I think if you look closely it says scar but idk for sure

2 Likes

It’s Scar’s

3 Likes

@RaphaelLucarini55 This has already been archived in to the ever growing list of leaks over on An Archive for all the leaks

2 Likes

It’s both Scar’s and Mr.Black’s PCs in a single shot video

Crossing fingers for player controlled Xenomorphs!!

Entonces habrán diversos cañones, buena

Next game on Illfonic’s list
Or you could always wait to see what Daybreak Games/Cold Iron Studios is cooking up

I wouldn’t be so sure

If scar is ever added the xenos won’t be far behind

Although that would make the perfect sequel

Posible Xeno introduction maybe after this game has it’s 2 year anniversary

Xenos must be added in a very stealthy smart AI way… and not playable by players…

An idea I had a while back
Was for this game to have a sister game set in the Alien Universe. Then in both game there would be a game mode called AVP were Predator players from PHG would go up against Alien players from the other game.
You could also get stuff by playing one game and it would unlock in the other

Sadly I don’t think this concept will ever happen in this game, or any future Alien and Predator games

1 Like

Actually your wrong! There was a picture leaked of these before but not a video which was just released with animations

How am I wrong exactly? Im literally the guy who archives the leaks as they hit the form

So how am I wrong when I’m just pointing out that these animation have already been covered in another topic

Ok nvm didn’t see this a few days ago

But it’s only 2 days old so it’s still new and relative to a sign berserker still being in the works

I 100% agree with you there. Both Scar and Mr.Black are indeed being worked on. Until we either get more leaks or they actually drop, we won’t know how far along they have been developed

1 Like

Also I’d appreciate it if you would comment on the archive, maybe even post some leaks that I may have missed.
Keeping the Archive relevant is hard to do if no one comments on it

1 Like

Yea I will try to post leaks whenever I see them

1 Like