Berserker

I feel like the berserker went from being the shit everyone is scared of facing to a baby cuhz when the game came out he was my main and I mowed down teams and barley took damage and then the game started to update a lil and now my main is the hunter I rarely loose but I have some dope skins on my berserker so once in awile I’ll play em and every time I loose I don’t understand I play him like a hunter so I don’t die cuhz he seems to be very very nerfed from before how do u guys feel abt this?

1 Like

He was OP. Now he takes a bit more skill to play. I’ve only played zerk since 44 and nothing else. I still win 9 out of 10 games. Git gud.

4 Likes

Ight wrd cuhz I ussaly jus sit bacc take a few shots wit em then go in for a kill and get the fucc out and jus played a game and was mowed down by 4 Dutch’s lmao wtf

Learn to use traps and the net gun. I’ve been mowing down teams with just the net and wrist blades.

1 Like

Seriously try it. You don’t even have to switch weapons as the net is on your left arm. You can net them slash them, net another 2 dudes and slash away seamlessly. You just gotta get good with the aim, and when your in close it’s pretty easy to net the whole team.

1 Like

Yes i’ve killed many berzerkers these last two days and tea bagged them lol

Ight I’ll try it out with a trapper perk too and the wrist blades easily cut through the ft I’ve seen in experience Ight thx for the tips

You haven’t killed anyone. LOL

1 Like

Hell yeah troll 9 yesterday and 5 today easy.

You might want to pay close attention to the message illfonic posted on the forum about 2hrs ago, about toxicity in the forum’s getting clamped down on…otherwise that’s going to be another account you’ll have to fall back on 😏

Why didn’t you fight Drakos man? You’re not fooling anyone with your pansy alias.

1 Like

Who the hells drakos and what you on about.

I think illfonic should concentrate on the idiots that kept talking crap about some guy earlier in my thread including you, you guys are weird.

I hate how slow the zerg is not for me

The hunter works great too. Either way.

2 Likes

Zerkers are the easiest pred to kill, all you need is a team with eyes, when he jumps in and starts hitting, vector/lmg his ass down and then chase him down in 2nd wind. Job done.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the first dude who responded might be the one starting toxicity hahah

I think the problem of berserker is that only PC users use them because sometimes they are facing PC firteam and zerker is only way to not being dominated by FT and have some opportunities to damage them faster that they kill you. But PC zerker agains PS4 ft could be very op but i never played it

1 Like

Thats actually false…zerker vs a good PC team is suicide. Scout pred is how you deal with a good PC team because you have to be constantly moving quickly to avoid their better aim and constantly pressuring them with plasma damage and arrows.
Also the light pred can leap frog the whole map in 2nd wind, whereas the zerker has 1 maybe 2 jumps in him if he’s not sprinting, and he’s gonna get chased down by a headset wearing PC player with directional sound.

2 Likes

not agree with you. You said “good” Fireteam, it means they has no problem with aim. Scout speed does no matter agains core-disbalance in game, which i already said here about - all weapon of FT is Hitscan, all pred weapon is Projectile. PC ft just not cares about your speed, they just tratatatatatata to you and hit you, and you have weak hp. You’ll say that you should use scout speed not for fast moving, but for changing you position in sneak, but this is also not works agains PC FT because they have almoast full control over all area and situation and even you will manage to hit them with bow or plasma you have only one chance and next they will be focusing you and you will lose your HP fast again + not forget that you moves slow when you aiming (even for fast shot) and they are not, as result you will need impossible more time to down them, time you dont have in genneral, so scout is suicidal because it not works against pc ft. And what did you said about chasing you in second wind?PC FT takes 1-2 scout to chase you and he\she not cares about your speed, because you will found and killed, and next get your teabag due to very toxic pc ft. They can catch you by any class because you need time to heal and that distance no matter. This is not a zerker or scout problem, but general disbalance problem

3 Likes