Berserker

The hunter works great too. Either way.

2 Likes

Zerkers are the easiest pred to kill, all you need is a team with eyes, when he jumps in and starts hitting, vector/lmg his ass down and then chase him down in 2nd wind. Job done.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the first dude who responded might be the one starting toxicity hahah

I think the problem of berserker is that only PC users use them because sometimes they are facing PC firteam and zerker is only way to not being dominated by FT and have some opportunities to damage them faster that they kill you. But PC zerker agains PS4 ft could be very op but i never played it

1 Like

Thats actually false…zerker vs a good PC team is suicide. Scout pred is how you deal with a good PC team because you have to be constantly moving quickly to avoid their better aim and constantly pressuring them with plasma damage and arrows.
Also the light pred can leap frog the whole map in 2nd wind, whereas the zerker has 1 maybe 2 jumps in him if he’s not sprinting, and he’s gonna get chased down by a headset wearing PC player with directional sound.

2 Likes

not agree with you. You said “good” Fireteam, it means they has no problem with aim. Scout speed does no matter agains core-disbalance in game, which i already said here about - all weapon of FT is Hitscan, all pred weapon is Projectile. PC ft just not cares about your speed, they just tratatatatatata to you and hit you, and you have weak hp. You’ll say that you should use scout speed not for fast moving, but for changing you position in sneak, but this is also not works agains PC FT because they have almoast full control over all area and situation and even you will manage to hit them with bow or plasma you have only one chance and next they will be focusing you and you will lose your HP fast again + not forget that you moves slow when you aiming (even for fast shot) and they are not, as result you will need impossible more time to down them, time you dont have in genneral, so scout is suicidal because it not works against pc ft. And what did you said about chasing you in second wind?PC FT takes 1-2 scout to chase you and he\she not cares about your speed, because you will found and killed, and next get your teabag due to very toxic pc ft. They can catch you by any class because you need time to heal and that distance no matter. This is not a zerker or scout problem, but general disbalance problem

3 Likes

Berserker was and remained the worst class for matching pre made or randoms but with decent skill (ps4 too) Fire teams. The Hunter is the all rounder class that allow you to play from distance and from melee range. If you use adrenaline bost or long jump you cant be chased in second wind (never). I don’t know why people still talking about berserker like it is an unfair class honestly.

1 Like

You must not know how to aim the net gun then…

I also know how to instantly remove it, or how to burst down a zerker while he hits a teammate in a net.

It aint, sorry mate, we’ve never lost to a zerker (we’re actually on a 112 win streak currently, and yes we’re counting), zerkers are always the easiest to kill, usually within the first 2 mins because they cant out run us well.

Scouts are better because of their speed (Pc isnt an aimbot, and branches still give cover as does line of sight and being able to spam leap the whole map for a pig or in 2nd wind in 5 jumps). And also their energy regen allows them to caster spam and wear down the FT slowly from harassment.

Honestly, come play zerker vs my squad.

2 Likes

No body asked

As long as people are making ill-informed or flat out wrong balance suggestions they wont need to ask :) This game is boring enough as it is, but I like it and spend dosh on it, so dont want to see it watered down even further.

1 Like

it seems you never met pc ft which could hit you in a leap over them, even you leap far from them in forest (a few times i got a second wind when i did two-three leap deep to forest far from them, trying to find pig) , never met pc ft which could hit you trough windows, doors, fences and other holes, ( made spot you) when you run around and between buildings in swamp village (map with radars), FT which destroyed your mask after you hit one of them from his back with a bow. Maybe I didn’t write clearly, but I said that exhausting is the only thing that can use a scout by his mobility, hit and run, slowly make them lose hp, hit them from different positions (not because you fast, but because you have a weak hp), but you don’t have so much time and your plasma spam not helps you, because they are always moving, jumping, not gathering at one point to let you hit them all with one charged shot, and every time check all direction (moving their heads) so only way for you is charging your plasma and this is requires more time and you still need to hit them, but if you shoot - they see you and starting to drain your HP and you can not just leap over them in a different place and hit them again (via your speed), no you should go to save, hide behind a wall or another cover and after it you can not just leap over or around them to change place and shot them again, no you must walk\run around them, hiding behind walls, buildings, but they can hear you running around and wait for you from your next position so you must sneak and as i said before - you have no such time.

I played against full pc support team and this is was impossible because they tanking all your damage, you are changing your position, trying to attack from different angles and places but in this time they are healing and tanking again, i spend a lot of time to change my position to get at least a small time window to hit them from where they don’t expect me, and all i can get is hitting them 5 times with a bow and he still alive and you already need to run back or you’ll die (or will need to heal) but they are not waiting for you, they do mission and going to the choppa.

All this saying that you must rush them, not give them any chance or opportunities to heal, regroup, analyzing the situation (it should every time changing, no stability) make them confused, but all this connected to permanently getting damage which you cannot avoid by scout speed, and you will still get a lot of dmg (you can avoid it by more tactical play, but you have no time). Maybe you’ll manage to hit one of them, but will you possibly to collect?
This is my experience of playing against full pc ft and usually its looking that, but i glad if its not same for you

And i never played berserker, only scout

1 Like

If you never played zerker, maybe dont post such strong suggestions on a zerker balance thread.

And yeah full PC FT’s who are good players are hard to fight against as any type of pred, however, your agility and leap pool as scout keep you alive way longer. I play all preds evenly and FT mostly, its pretty much common knowledge at this point that zerker is suicide because of his speed (or lack of) combined with his inability to leap far or many times. Sure you can be shot in the air, but its much harder than shooting a slow running zerker waiting for his stamina to recharge so he can leap.

3x the health is only good if you take less than 3x the bullets, and if you play scout right, you can avoid most by being long-ranged and not stationary.

as you might have noticed, I just assumed. and conclusions based on the fact that the main problem of the scout is HP and Possibility of PC FT to kill you extremely fast no matter of your class and in situations where only more hp could help you Berserker have more hp. Easy. ¯_(ツ)_/¯. I not said that berserker is always win against ft, i said that he not have that problem with hp as scout and this is most important.

And is exactly was i said. Playing as scout you not avoid criticaly more, because all advantages not let you avoid it, you still got all damage. When i playing scout i not feeling like they mises something, they almost killing me without reloading. Did you even lost all your hp doing a leap, i did, this is nice feeling of being like nuclear rocket, you jump and after landing you explode. But x3 hp could save me and every time when i trying to hit them i could have more hp and tanj more dmg - make more hits, because when you aiming you not moves, maybe if scout could shot on run it would be very different and unique

Nah, because as zerk you can only do 2 jumps (if you dont sprint) which means you’re dead… as scout you can do infinite jumps, to get away and heal. Thats the key thing.

@Falcrus honestly has the best horror stories.

Everyone thinks they’re undefeatable as pred pubstomping until they run into the special ops PC fireteam and then you realize your options in this game are actually extremely limited and you statistically cannot win trades.

You can identify the preds that have played vs pc premades by the fear in their eyes as they recall their experience of getting shot every single leap through every single window & their mask shot off for firing an arrow.

Berserker’s problem is movement and energy. You can’t stay hidden in the trees for long waiting for a good opportunity to strike because your cloak doesn’t last that long and it’s much harder to escape when in Second Wind or low on health. Sticking together and focusing all fire on Berserker can tear him apart before the first claim.

Also, since Illfonic likes listening to noobs, they nerfed his passive damage increase (guess the Combi Stick nerfs somehow weren’t enough for them). A Hunter can now equip Fearless and become stronger and faster than a Berserker. At that point the only thing Berserker has going for it is extra health, but that won’t really matter against decent or good FTs. If he wants to have an advantage in damage, he has to equip Fearless and use up four out of nine perk points.

I feel you there. So in my guide I tried to shift the balance a little.

1 Like

@Finessology I wish it be only stories D:

me - not, never thought that because ps4 also can be difficult target and someone able to escape on choppa. But what happens with my game when i play against pc ft is bruh, look in my eyes full of fear. That PC godlike people collects predator skulls as a trophy

1 Like