best mice for FPS

my tier list since i own a bunch
for large hands
ROCCAT
logitch g502

small hands
roccat wireless
Logitech gpro ( downside— tiny no grip— slippery— good tracking----tracking doesnt matter if your mouse is so light you feel like your going to push it through your desk.

I now understand why these pro gamers want a 82gram mouse… weak wrist and low testosterone.

own a bunch more but do not buy a freaking razor… I had a death adder v2 and it died in 2 weeks
If you like a strong thumb grip and palm go with Logitech g502… you cant go wrong and the wireless rechargeable mouse pad is amazing… literally cant tell diff between cord and wireless.

If you have small hands and weak wrist i recommend the roccat series… as Dr. Disrespect still gets fucked by controller players on warzone.

He gets carried by pro zlaner on pc/controller. So depending on game design mouse may be a disadvantage due to aim assist

I own a Razer Viper and I’m totally satisfied with it.
Just because your mouse died in 2 weeks doesn’t mean mine will. I already play on it for half a year.
(I say this cause I already know that people will now tell me that Razer is shitty in general)

The truth is:
There is no best mouse ever, because every person has other ergonomical preferences regarding weight, cable or not, buttons, etc. which practically prevents the creation of a universal mouse that fits for everybody.

For my personal aiming, other stuff like having something to elevate my forearm from the table(like a rolled towel) impacted my own aim a lot more than the mouse itself.

For me the Steelseries Sensei RAW rubberised is perfect.

I have a cheap bloody v8

It’s been with me for over 7 years. May not be the best but damn has it been durable

ive owned so many mice brands over 25 years. the worst brand is razor

See, I literally said this was coming. xD

Its not agaist you… its 4 returned razor mice

i cant comment never tried it gaming before

Mice don’t matter if you’re elite hacker

2 Likes