Best third perk for Valkyrie?

I’m currently using medic as my third perk along large pouch and down range.

What is the best third perk to use with the Valkyrie?

2 Likes

Does medic take 3?

Yeah, I think so.

Reserves

I’d honestly take off pouch and run impen then run one of the energy efficiency perks. Cause like boars are endless these days

Which energy perk for example?

You mean modified reserves?

1 Like

Well it’s preference I guess. Energy refilling faster is always nice

1 Like

I play in the evening, so I maybe try it out.

2 Likes

You’ll notice having Impen is super nice lol

3 Likes

Then also having more energy on hand. Definitely worth not having pouch, as long as boars stay as abundant as they are now. Keep in mind if you are running a predator that can have pouch impen and down range do that instead lol

2 Likes

I usually try to pig prep in the beginning as much as possible.
I definitely try it with impenetrable and one of the energy perks for sure.
If they maybe would have left the 2 perk points I could run Valk with impenetrable and large pouch. But she’s my Main.
And there is barely any class that could run them both except Scout, Alpha or Samurai maybe.

1 Like

I use those on Valkyrie:
or

I miss my pre-patch valk with Adrenaline, Impatient and Medic… she was a good girl. ;-(

3 Likes

I just ran her with down range, impenetrable, and modified reserves. It was a blast. Her energy didn’t drop at all and I had to heal much lesser than usual.
I made 6 Kills (7 if one would not have quit) in my match just now and that with 2 Steam Players which usually have a badass aim.
Bless @DisturbedLlama for giving me this tip.

2 Likes

Glad it worked out 👍🏼

1 Like

Post patch made me switch to mod reserves over long jump
I run fearless and impenetrable usually. I was avoiding the mod reserve to keep from leaning on the plasma too much but it be what it be now

I use long jump on my Valkye… so I can efficiantly get the fu** out of FT way XDDDDDD

2 Likes

@DisturbedLlama
Here are three recent hunts with the new combo.

They got all wrecked.

4 Likes