BIG FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Imagine not inviting me 💦💦

1 Like

Its an open invite mate 😁 apart from @REYNOSO_FUA11

Sorry but those flapjacks and hookers are all mine.

Idk if this update will change anything or not and at this point I just don’t care. I only play the game here and there because I like the gameplay loop and I doubt they’ll make any drastic or meaningful changes (aside from the melon shader, praise be to the almighty melon). In about a month I’ll be playing Mass Effect so this game will take a major backseat so the point is moot to me.

1 Like

Anybody interested the link is there . I will probably set it up after or if someone else wants to take a crack at it? I dont really use discord

1 Like

Sad face.

1 Like

At that point you will be firmly kicked from the group 👍🏻

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’ll be playing that as well as RE Village

1 Like

I have no idea how to use discord

I’m a noob to it aswell

I’m totally down for a podcast I know we’ve talked about this before but we need to do this how do we set one up? And what do we need to do to get one going better yet what do you need from me LOL I’m down asf for this

1 Like

I didn’t know there was talk before? There is a discord link and I’m sure between people it could be worked out?

1 Like

I joined this discord link!!! Do you just go to the voice section?

1 Like

Nothing has really been worked out yet . There are a few there already , probably in general chat but any ideas you have? I made an open section for podcast setup .

It could be as simple as a group voice chat and record it ? When I have time tonight I will get a better look into it

I dont think you have popped up

2 Likes

Forsure ima look into it aswell even if I have to pay a little for an actual podcast I got you guys and we’ll start podcasting I bet they would be hilarious

1 Like

Everything is hilarious until the door is getting kicked in for shit you said online 😄

1 Like

We’ll call it Predator: Dumping Grounds - THE PODCAST!

3 Likes

You got my vote 👍🏻 , do you have discord? If you join i will sort you out with a role

1 Like

A role?