BIG FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

So I planned on keeping this underwraps for a while longer , but since everyone is bored I thought “what the hell” .

A forum podcast to discuss the past movies and futures ones , graphic novels , watch alongs of the movies aswell as discussing upcoming updates for hunting grounds . Anything yautja lore people could discuss and shoot the shit ?

Be there . Or be square.
@DisturbedLlama @Eshtion @Fire @BadBlood @Thunder-Cats @Scarface_1983 @REYNOSO_FUA11 @Bonator @Deadpool_ROX13

13 Likes

@Noktrum @P-willie2000

3 Likes

A podcast sounds great

3 Likes

It sure would kill time wouldn’t it . Sucks nobody thought of it during the height of the lockdowns . Nothing is official and it was really just a goof , but it would be interesting to learn about some forum members and hear about their history with the IP?

2 Likes

We could even stage an intervention for @MassImpact124

1 Like

I’m not in this picture and that offends me lol, I’ll try to tune in but idk if I will be able to. My schedule’s been chaotic lately.

1 Like

Theres only so much I could do with peoples avatars 😁 its not a real thing mate , but it would be cool if it was

1 Like

Well now my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined, I hope you’re happy.

2 Likes

Oh , I am 😏

2 Likes

Well that makes two of us, I’ll just make my own podcast with a custom avatar with flapjacks and hookers, matter of fact forget the podcast.

So we doing this on discord

Can I attend? 😁 . Being realistic how much longer does anyone see this scenario going? If this next update doesn’t address ALOT and deliver anything with substance? It won’t be long until its done. People may aswell entertain themselves and at least socialse over something that brought us all here? Thats my two cents anyway

No idea , it was more of a joke and to combat the stale atmosphere around this forum and game? Besides being wise asses with each other there isn’t much else going on? And I said above if the next update doesn’t turn heads? It will only get worse

I’m game to discuss any possibilities if its something anyone would be interested in?

Ah I see

What other options are there besides discord? Most people here probably have it anyway?

I don’t think there is another option
But I might be wrong

Does discord have limits to group chat numbers?

Let me look

No