Bio masks

Some bio masks I would hope can be added sometime in the future

5 Likes

2 Likes

The feral would be badass and I’ve seen that image of tracker but since it never dropped idk if it was just a concept or if they plan on adding it. Hopefully they do tho cus outta the 3 supers tracker was my favorite.

2 Likes

Yeah they were genuinely working on Tracker and his mask.

1 Like

Just the mask or was he gonna get his own class? Might be a long shot and its been said before, but I’d hope if tracker gets his own class he can spawn the 2010 hounds as a gear option and speaking of gear options what ever happened with that rendering of the falcon drone?

1 Like

Mask was definitely being worked on, unsure about a class.

The Falconer drone was supposed to be implemented as a Smart Disc variant I believe

Oh really, I haven’t heard that before. So would it act as a drone scanner tho right and not able to deal damage?

1 Like

To be honest if it was used as a Smart Disc then no. The drone render for this game is shown with a wrist blade of some description on the front of it so I doubt it would be used as a scanner like it was in the movie sadly knowing illfonic

Aww wtf well that’s a let down. Having it operate as a scanner would be way better and more useful than a disc skin. Now im starting to remember a few other stuff like the shuriken skin…got me feelin like wtf happened to all these things being added to the game.

@OldKingHamlet is there anything you can say on why these all haven’t been added in yet or is the idea to drip feed them? Id hope its not the latter cause damn the game desperately needs the extras for predator

1 Like

Yeah man it sucks

1 Like

Foreal and sucks even more that thier not allowed to say anything. I don’t get the logic with that. If you can give hints or teasers for what’s to come it would help keep players around instead of having NDAs where ppl get frusterated and jus say fuck the game all together and the execs just lose out on potential revenue…makes no sense business wise. Idk what harm would come from being transparent

1 Like

I know it’s more dumb than the fact one FT member can survive a direct Plasma shot to the face when in the movies all that happens is body parts flailing everywhere but yeah

1 Like

That would be a good dynamic to add in where limbs can be cut off or if you shoot a ft with a full charge caster shot thier body just explodes with blood and guts lol would be like the CoD world at war gameplay as far as the gore

1 Like

You seen what happens to the AIs when you kill them with full charged Plasma?

Big red cloud with arms and legs flying🤣🤣🤣

Should be the same for FT

1 Like

Lol yea it should be. I’d like to be able to decapitate or cut a body in half with the disc once they been downed 3 times

1 Like

People should be cut straight in half with the Disc lol no exceptions.

Ask Keyes, oh wait… you can’t 🤣🤣

1 Like

No. You get nothing.

1 Like

buttzilla-buttzilla-masks

Sorry man…but that bottom one?..nah🤣

1 Like